Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Kind of Dom

Go down 
+4
VampireTemptressJaime
raeann
Terry
Joey W. Hill
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

A Different Kind of Dom Empty
PostSubject: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am

Hey, everyone! I'm doing a blog post on "A Different Kind of Dom" at Selena Illyria's blog today - direct link http://bit.ly/hnjc8s. I'm talking about Jon of Afterlife! (Be sure and use direct link, because if you just go to her blog directly, you'll have to scroll down to March 23 to see it). No giveaway associated with this one, but you're welcome to read and leave comments anyway! Hope you like my view of Jon, and share your own...
Back to top Go down
Terry
Mistress of the Boardroom

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Nice article! Jon is different, but no less Yummilicious than any other of Joey's Doms!
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm

A wonderful insight to Jon. A great article.
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:23 am

Sorry I was a bit late. Once again, a fabulous post!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:46 am

Great post last night, Joey. We had a major snow storm here yesterday and I think that I spent all day shoveling. Got a blister on my hand from the shovel, so I was very tired last night and didn't get a chance to respond. Love Master Jon! Here is hoping that the muse is very good to him and Rachel and we get to hear lots about how they have been doing in Master Ben's book. LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
behalf23
3rd Marked Servant
behalf23

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

Joey;
I finally had time this morning to pop over and read the post --very nice! Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for giving us a head's up. Barbara
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Wonderful post Joey...
I was a little late as well.... (my bad) but got there eventually
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Maryde, the wonderful thing about blog is there really is no "late" - they're there for your enjoyment whenever you can make it. And I appreciate all the good comments, here and there. Glad you guys liked it. I enjoy spending time talking about any of the Knights. Heck any of my heroes...grin.

Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Master Ben? Or is he totally on your "Do not bug me about anything in regards to him right now"? Yes, I am a pest!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:58 am

Maria, I'll talk to anyone about Ben except you. I have to be responsible and make sure I'm not feeding your addiction such that you engage in self-destructive behavior, like jumping handsome men in business suits who have dark hair and green eyes. Next thing I know, you'll be on the news, and my books will be accuseed of driving you over the edge and there will be all this publicity...hold on, wait a second, I'm re-thinking this. Smile

Okay, fun aside, you know I am ALWAYS happy to talk about my heroes with you and any of the forum folks! Cheers2 Bug away, girl!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Joey, don't worry. My husband pretty much thinks I am over the edge already. Me and my "smut books" as he calls them. But he does like sometimes how they make me feel as long I jump him and NOT green-eyed lawyers in a suit.

Hope that we see Master Ben wearing lots of the those yummy suits! So, Joey, based on what kinda of clothing that Cass likes, do you see her sister as being the same type or a much more clasual type? Considering how much of a clothes horse Ben seems to be I wonder if Marcie will be able to match him. You know, like Armani to Versace?!! LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:22 am

Saint Maria wrote:
Joey, don't worry. My husband pretty much thinks I am over the edge already. Me and my "smut books" as he calls them. But he does like sometimes how they make me feel as long I jump him and NOT green-eyed lawyers in a suit.
LOL, SM

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! You're so funny SM....
scratch scratch funny my husband says much the same lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Marcie strikes me as the classic Audrey Hepburn type - simple, tailored lines that are sexy yet classy all the way, especially since she intends to follow her sister's footsteps in the business/corporate world. But with the background she had growing up, I'm seeing her as the type that, though she has the money now (Lucas/Cass) to buy in the expensive stores, she'll go to a Junior League consignment shop or Kohl's and get good deals on those classy styles, because she knows you don't accumulate money by wasting it. If Lucas gave her $300 to go buy a prom dress in high school, for instance, she'd go get one for $75 at a consignment shop and then put the other $225 in an interest bearing account (grin). I also see her as enjoying the thrifty/bargain hunter challenge, getting what she wants at the price she's willing to pay.

I can see her rolling her eyes at the price of some of Ben's suits, but I also think she'll find what he wears to represent K&A at the boardroom table and in court may be surprisingly different from his "at home" preferences.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 am

Jumping in real quick

I love Audrey Hepburn. She is first on my list of favorite actors.

I have rootbeer pockets and champagne dreams. I am probably a little more along with Ben's style but just cannot afford it Pissed
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 am

True!! Sometimes that is indeed the case, Joey! What we were at the office and what we wear at home are two different things! Wonderful desciption of Marcie's sense of style above, Joey. I can very see it! SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Dom   A Different Kind of Dom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Dom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: Welcome Center :: Tyler's Dungeon-
Jump to: