Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben's Story

Go down 
+4
Terry
Saint Maria
MistressKatishka
carrie3800
8 posters
AuthorMessage
carrie3800
Fan
Fan

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Can't wait to read his story, he's my favorite. I think it may be the hottest one yet. Smile Maybe a summer release? (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Carrie, welcome to the madness and WOO HOO to you on your first post. If you browse around this section of the forum I'm sure you'll find some tib bits and a couple teasing hints that will further wet the appetite for K&A's gorgeous legal pit bull. We have lots of people here, including myself, that are looking forward to "Hostile Takeover"

Look around, have fun and let us know if you have any questions about the forum and its content! Glad to have you here!!

Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Welcome, Carrie. My name is Saint Maria and I am very happy that you have joined us and delighted to welcome you to the world of Master Ben. My red hot sig banner, which is below, was designed my the wonderful Mistress Kat herself.

Hop over to the Ben and Marcie thread. As of right now we are up to 15 pages and Joey had not even written the book yet. I am her Master Ben pest and his devoted Mistress of Pleasure.

As of right now, the book will be intitled Hostile Takeover, as Mistress Kat has noted. Per Joey, and again, this is all in the thread, kick back and stock up on all kinds of Master Ben tidbits over there, she is writing the book in May, and it will be a late summer or early fall release for him and Marcie.

Lots of other stuff going on before then I am sure and the mods have a wonderful party coming up in celebration of the 1st year anniversery of the forum. I am depressed since I will be out of town this coming weekend, but I to will check it out.

Am hopping over to the Ben and Marcie thread now!! See you there, Carrie! SM
Back to top Go down
Terry

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey Carrie3800! Welcome to our craziness. We are all such huge fans of all of Joey's men, it should be easy to find lots of friends to commiserate and or celebrate with! Be sure to check out all the rooms/threads and make yourself comfortable!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:24 am

Hi Carrie3800. Welcome to the forum. You are not alone about Ben. As SM pointed out many of drool over him. There is something about that Ben that we ladies were drawn since Matt and Savanah's (sp. Sorry) books
Ben is one of my fav's along with Mac but I could not talk Kat into doing both. Lol.

I hope you can check out all the forum has to offer. You are going to love it. If you can join us on Saturday night for chat/party.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Excuse you Ms. I-only-visit-the-board-once-a-week-and-never-email! *eyes Sandy* Never did I hear you wanted both!! LOL!! I just happen to have a new Ben in my forum graphics folder if you're interested
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm

MK,

You have a new Ben graphic?!!! Oh I would love to see it!! I am betting it is just smokin"!

If Sandy wants that graphic, you need to let her know that we need to hear more about her and Master Ben playing mermaid. Maybe then she will crack! Lol, SM
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:38 pm

So you want me to pinch and bribe my own admin sis? LOL!!! SM you will stoop to any level to get more of Ben! And yes I do have a new Ben, just started on this one last night. Course its not the only one, you should see the ones for Bens forum skin that I have saved on my comp No Good

Have a nice day!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

MK,

And you are surprised by this how?! And yes, I will stoop to any level. Fine. I admitted it. You may spank me when ready. Where is Master Ben? LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Ha! Lay into your ass just so you can twitch on my spanking bench while dreaming that its really Ben doing the punishing? I think not. Why the world would I reward you for your trouble-making scemes? Very Happy

Worry not, I have MANY more creative ways to deal with my beloved forum chicas No Good
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm

I am sure you do!! Like deneying us Master Ben lovers a sneak peaks at your pics!But, that is part of the fun!

Cannot wait to see what you have in store for the next skin change. Hubby and I are leaving for a get together on Saturday morning and will be back Sunday afternoon so I will miss the chat on Saturday night.

Darn! One of these times I am going to get to sit down and chat during one of these things! I am hoping we have one for Ben's book. That would be a must or I am really gonna get spanked! SM
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm

New Ben graphic?!? Show me, show me, show me!!!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Fran, I have been trying to get her to show me!! I think that she should show both of us, what do you think? SM
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

A "hands on" demo would be better!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 am

I agree!! Hands on with Master Ben would be better!! But, then again, Marcie might not like that I do not think that she is going to be the type that you want to mess with her man. LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

How the hell did I miss these posts. OMG Embarassed

Kat is right but blame it on my new office Masters. They hardly let me up for air.

I so love the new banner. Kat kicked ass as usual. SM you are freakin hilarious LMAO
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

I try, I try!! Of course, this is why Joey thinks I am a pest too, but I am just so looking forward to Master Ben's book. I am very much hoping that we might be some little tidbits thrown our way here and there. Otherwise, I might get get a little upset!! SM
Back to top Go down
jinclv
Fan
Fan

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 am

Hi All! This is my first foray on Joey's fan forum and man did I have a hard time picking where I wanted my first post to be. All the stories and characters are so yummy its hard choosing where to start! I figured I'd start here since I am panting to get Ben's story. It seems all of the "knight's" stories get better as they go along so Ben's story should be a whopper....can't wait to see him lay siege and get his sub...
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi Jinclv,

Welcome to the forum.

It is true, that it is difficult to find out where you want to post your first response. You really couldn't have picked a better spot.

We are literally hanging on by a thread waiting for Ben's book, Hostile Takeover. Some of us are just barely holding on by a fingertip LOL.

Enjoy all the rooms and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm

I being one of those barely holding on by a fingertip, welcome jinclv!!! Yes, I do believe that you are correct in Master Ben's book being a whopper, but I am betting that it is not just him laying seige. Marcie is going to be laying seige as well and finally getting what she has lusted after for over 6 years. So, yes, you are correct! They are going to run each other through the ringer and it will be fun to watch. SM
Back to top Go down
jinclv
Fan
Fan

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Aleah and SM! The wait will kill me...it always does. But with Joey, you know it is so worth it!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 am

Don't worry!! After Joey gets done with the vingette for D and G, she is going to put out the one with Master Ben and that little "Knights of the Boardroom" gossip reporter, Cheleste DeMille. So, that should tie us over until Hostile Takeover releases later on this fall, if Joey gets it in by the end of June as planned.

After that she also has one planned, if you have read Afterlife, of the threesome that was mentioned in that book between Peter, Dana and Ben. So, we are going to get lots of Ben this year. Misstress Kat is coming up with lots of good stuff for the forum skin for him when it is time for his book and I am sure there will be lots of snippets and excerpts along the way. So, lots of Master Ben in 2011! SM
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Should not be too much longer noe until Joey gets a chance to start on Master Ben!! Am so excited!! Cannot wait to see how this one all plays out.

I am very interested to see first and foremost, how many years have passed since Afterlife. 2nd, if any of the previous couples are now parents and have children espcially Jon and Rachel. 3rd, I wonder how much, and I thought about this today since I am in the middle of a scubbale with my sisters, how much will we see of Cass and Marcie's other siblings and if they all have a role in her book. My sisters are driving me nuts right now, but hey, it happens. Marcie has four younger sisters and her brother and then you need to throw Jeremy in there since I do remember Joey says somewhere that he has not died; I think.

Lastely, I am very intersted to hear about all the backstory of Ben and Marcie's relationship since Controlled Response and what type of role Ben has taken toward Marcie since then. I re-read that part in Controlled Response when she is talking to Cass and is talking about pinning him down in the office. Then Cass says that she knew that Ben would take a shine to her, but respectivly treat her like a little sister. So, we will see if that holds up.

Very excited!! SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ben's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Story   Ben's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben's Story
Page 1 of 1