Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future pairings in the series

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
grayeyes
Fan
Fan

Future pairings in the series Empty
PostSubject: Future pairings in the series   Future pairings in the series Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:52 pm

I am normally just read what others have posted. So I may be asking something that has already been aswered. But I was wondering if we could get confirmation on who will get paired up with who. Will Gen and Michael Atlas be paired up? And will Julie get paired up with Jon's cop friend that we met in Afterlife? Thanks for any info. And my apologies if I am asking anything that should not be discussed.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Future pairings in the series   Future pairings in the series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:25 am

Hi Grayeyes, I am not sure if someone got back to you via PM. I can recall that we are all curious about future pairing. Joey, is the one that has to answer this question but I believe in the past in short it is all up to her Muse. Love that Muse of Joey's but she keeps me on edge. Lol

I could have this completely wrong and either Joey or someone from the forum will correct me. Lol.

If you have questions specifically for Joey, there is a section where she will see them and reply when her schedule allows.

I hope I helped and hope that I got it right. Lol

Sandy

Back to top Go down
virginia59
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Future pairings in the series   Future pairings in the series Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Joey did mention in another forum post response (check out the Excerpt>something about witches discussion) that she wants to do a Julie book and a Rory book. Here's what she said when I expressed my great pleasure at some of the Rough Canvas (my fave Joey book) characters coming back:

Quote :
I can see Rory and Daralyn together so clearly, and already have one scene in my head, where Rory breaks down and seeks Marcus advice about dealing with a damaged submissive personality like Daralyn. So my next NOD book would likely be theirs or Julie's, but her hero STILL won't step forward (sigh). Thank you for that wonderful compliment - I hope i'll be able to keep that freshness in the new series, but as always, I look forward to the feedback about it from you all.

Hope that helps until Joey can respond.
Back to top Go down
FreeSpirit
2nd Marked Servant
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Future pairings in the series   Future pairings in the series Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 am

I was hoping Daralyn would get a story. I can't see Thomas just stranding her. I can see Rory with her but the brother thing could bring back some bad memories for her.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Future pairings in the series   Future pairings in the series Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:44 am

FS,

I like the idea of Leland, Jon's cop friend in Afterlife, with Ellen from RC. I can see Leland as a Dom who would fit well with her. She needs someone to help heal her wounds and I think she alot of them.

Love it that Rory is going to get a book, and if Joey's muse is already set on Daralyn, then I am OK with that. She also seems like a very damanged soul based on what was done to her as a child.

I am totally at a loss as to who I would put Julie with!! I really, really liked her and I am very much hoping that she gets her own book. I could see her with Max!! She has that high strung, "likes topping from the bottom" vibe that Dana has, and I am guessing Miss Marcie too!! So, that I could see. Not sure who else.

Any other ideas? SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future pairings in the series   Future pairings in the series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future pairings in the series
Page 1 of 1