Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeekingR

Character Interview Empty
PostSubject: Character Interview   Character Interview Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 am

Used search option and found a post saying character interviews was on the main page under femme fatale/character interview section.

Was this section moved? I'd love to read Matt & Ben's interviews. Please don't punish me because I am a late arrival!

Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Character Interview   Character Interview Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 am

Hi SeekingR, I believe you are signed as a guest. If you are a member please sign in with your user name and password. That way you can see the forum at its' entirety and you can go to the character interview section. If you are not a member, please feel free to join and enjoy and participate (your choice) the forum fully.

I hope this helped.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Character Interview   Character Interview Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 am

No such thing as late arrivals, we're just glad you found us. Sandy is right, sign into the forum or register for it to see the character interview section. That is one only available to members of the forum. If you don't have an account all you need is a valid email address to join. Hope you enjoy the time we got to spend with Matt and Ben of the KOTB series.

Speaking of which, I need to make a phone call Very Happy Very Happy There's a certain offer I need to follow up on on my next trip to NOLA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Interview   Character Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Interview
Page 1 of 1