Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern

Go down 
+8
doris gomez
Boardroom Fan
klsmith
musette
raeann
VampireTemptressJaime
Saint Maria
Sandy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Empty
PostSubject: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 am

announcement Bookclub1

Joey Wrote:
Aug 6, 8-10 EST - Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum - we'll be talking all about Vampire Instinct (including spoilers), doing giveaways, and answering all your comments and questions. So come play with me and the great forum folks!

8 PM Eastern
Time Zone Converter
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Sandy. Since I missed the last two of these, I might try to sit in on this one. And may I saw that your Master Ben banner is smokin hot once again!! Looks like he can do all kinda of naughty stuff with pearls, chains and rope! SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

It will be awesome!! I glad you can make it.

You know he does. We all do esp Savannah. Lol
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

You know my ass will be there!
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 pm

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:44 am

Going to definitely try this one...only how does one go about joining in?

I'm at an Iron Maiden gig that night but as Bookclub wont take place until about 2am my time, I should be home by then....a little more deaf than usual, but home nevertheless!!!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 am

Musette, if you are able to join all you have to do is find us in the post for Book Club Night Vampire Instinct. There is no order to posting and so sometimes people will cut you off your post (not intentionally) just make sure you wait and see if your post went through. If not you will get that notification that someone has sent a post before you. All you have to hit save. Not modify. If you have more questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Sandy...I think EVEN I can manage that, LOL!

(Although I may not be firing on all cylinders that night....but at least it's not a Muse gig...I get totally "Bellamised" after those....unable to string a sentence together let alone post a question...haha!)
Back to top Go down
klsmith
3rd Marked Servant
klsmith

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Hmmm, I could be persuaded into joining...maybe, you know I have a busy life and all. LOL, you know I'll be there....and then I'll see some of you the next week, wahoo!
Back to top Go down
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

Sandy wrote:
Musette, if you are able to join all you have to do is find us in the post for Book Club Night Vampire Instinct.

Hey Sandy,
Since we are getting close to this event, and I'm a little dense, do we join this post or will you be setting up a different one? Thanks for putting up with the stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am

Again, I will try to be there eventhough this a vampie thing. I have a pool party that we were invited to that day and I am not sure what time we are going to get back. It is an afternoon and evening thing. Lots of food, fun and kids in the pool! SM
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:40 pm

SANDY, study study study will we be given a link on the day of the Bookclub?
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm

No worries ladies. You'll just have to check the book club night section of the forum. There will be a new thread posted there when the chat opens. Hope this helps!

Last edited by VampireTemptressJaime on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks Jaime!
Back to top Go down
Loviatar
1st Marked Servant
Loviatar

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:36 am

Am I just slow or was that timezone converter difficult to use? tongue Bad PC
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 am

Hahahaha! If you like I can convert for you. There is a tool in the converter that tells you, your time and you plug in a different destination (or vise versa) and you can see what time it will be for you during the book club hours.
Other then that it is the good old fashion counting on your fingers when you see the amount of hour are different between where you are and Eastern time.

Let me know if you need me to help with you conversion. I am here to help.
Back to top Go down
FreeSpirit
2nd Marked Servant
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 am

Sandy I was just checking the calender. It has the VI fan forum on Aug 5th. I am just checking the date. Thanks
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:01 am

Ha Haha I am SOOOOOO glad I'm not the only one who can't get the Bl--dy translator to work and I've beenpractacing for a few years now.
I think it is 11 am onSunday 7th in Australia??? ha ha ha see. will never master it.
Back to top Go down
Loviatar
1st Marked Servant
Loviatar

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Is it George Town zone or New York? (...hellllpp... What! )
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Loviatar...you're gonna be the same as me pretty much....no sleep, Chickie!!!
Actually got on chat last Sunday...and that was only because I was a dirty stop-out...out so late I saw the sun coming up! flower
Back to top Go down
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 pm

I could be mistaken, but I think 8 PM Eastern (which really is Daylight Savings till November) is six hours behind Scandinavia and five hours behind London.

So, if my math is right, that would be 2 AM for you Loviatar and 1 AM for you Musette (to your point, no sleep for you guys).

Loviatar NY is part of the Eastern/Daylight Savings time zones.
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks Jaime, for telling me where to be. If I don't make an appearance could somebody send a PM. I definitely want to be there.
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm

I'll try to Doris, but I may miss it cause I have to have someone hand feed me with the time zone stuff. I thought we were 10hrs in front in normal time and 12hrs in summer saving,
but looking at the current time showing there now and my time here ..... it tells me 12.47am aug 6 and I am at 9.47 am aug 6 so that to me makes us 9hrs ahead..... which will be tomorrow morning for the east coast 7am. aug 7th. which I can be ready for no worries, and send you a minder.......but as long as I read it right lol lol .
FRAN are you any good at this stuff...... IS that what you make Sydney Time????
Back to top Go down
klsmith
3rd Marked Servant
klsmith

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Maryde...this may work to give you the time. Your last post...the one above this, was at 7:51 pm August 6th EST. It should say what time you posted in your time zone, so you should be able to figure the difference from that. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Is anyone aware that on the calendar book club night is listed on Fri Aug 5th? I've been wondering where I should be and the answer is I should be on Sat. night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern   Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bookclub Night at JWH Fan Forum Vampire Instinct - Aug 6th 8 PM Eastern
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next