Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeekingRelease
Fan
Fan

Where to next? Empty
PostSubject: Where to next?   Where to next? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 pm

I bought Mac Nighthorse's story after reading his character interview and LOVED IT! I mean does Mac have any cousin's???

I am caught up on the K.O.B. series. I pray that Joey is having uninterrupted, productive days writing Ben's story.

So what should I read next???

Renee, Seeking Release
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

Where to next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to next?   Where to next? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 am

First off, AWESOME to see you posting SeekingRelease! Welcome to the posting chaos! If you liked Macs interview and his story so much maybe you should give the rest of the NOD series a read through. If you go back over to the chara interviews section you'll find the latest interview we did with Tyler Winterman. You met him in Mac's book. Tylers books, Ice Queen and Mirror of My Soul, are EXCELLENT!

Also, just a bit for you, Tyler is the one featured on the forum right now. The artwork is based off the NOD series. Tyler and Marguritte head the board and Mac and Violet have their graphic at the bottom of the main index. Trust you will love this series.

If you are faoring the KOB we have interviews with Matt and with Ben over in the chara interview section as well.

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

Where to next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to next?   Where to next? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

Hi Renee,
There is some much great work of Joey's for you to read. I'm really excited for you!! You might guess that I started with the Knights. (You would be right!) If you enjoyed Natural Law, you should definitely read further into the Nature of Desire Series. Ice Queen and Mirror of My soul are great. I had read a recommendation that you should buy both at the same time, block out a weekend and have a box of Kleenex. (Glass/bottle of Wine wouldn't hurt either.) Very Happy It was a good suggestion, so I am passing it along. Also, after you read Tyler and Marguerite's story, there is a baby shower vignette (under the Vingettes section) that you should read.

If you have the $/time, eventually, you will find yourself be reading the Vampire Queen Series, even if you have never read any other paranormal themed fiction. It is unlike any other, and it is definitely worth both the $ and the time. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

Where to next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to next?   Where to next? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 am

Sorry, typo, so much, not some much. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to next?   Where to next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: The Cauldron :: Nature of Desire Series-
Jump to: