Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal) Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal)   The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 am

From storywitch.com

Nya is a young woman who was raised from birth by the ARM faction and her own family to be a fighter and assassin in the service of their causes. In one of her trips to the survivalist camps, she was bitten by an ocelot, and so she has become a were, but her ARM chapter felt that could make her a further asset to their organization, to infiltrate were and vampire circles. However, as the posts will make clear, there is the potential within her to switch sides, and she is strongly drawn to Namir and his lover Maeve, due to several factors, not the least of which is she is the reincarnation of Bedivere.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Fan
Fan
Elizabeth

The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal)   The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:17 am

When I read this short, I was so hoping that our mistress would finish it. It's a good read and I feel lie there is so much more to explore from these characters
Back to top Go down

The Story of Nya (Erotic Romance/Paranormal)
Page 1 of 1