Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf

Go down 
+6
maryde
VampireTemptressJaime
Mai
Aleah
Terry
Sandy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Preternatural Addict
3rd Marked Servant
Preternatural Addict

Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 am

Terry wrote:
You guys really need to check this link out. The interview is fantastic, with great insights into BDSM and of course our Joey is awesome, but we already knew that!!
cheers group hug rock on Cheerleader Thumbs Up Clap In Love lets dance Bookclub1

Diddo!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

Thank you, ladies - I really enjoyed the comments that were provided. Many of the folks who posted seemed like they gave the question - what is the appeal of BDSM romance - a lot of good thought! Thanks for dropping in and/or commenting. :>
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:14 am

That was a wonderful interview Joey.
Lots of interesting comments.
Particularily picked up on the statement you made about people saying first off....
*I'm not into BDSM.........*

LOL LOL
I can really imagine that would be how 80% of people would have approached such topics and content....at first.
LOL LOL .. Me******* It was like entering into WOnderland.
I was just curiouser and curiouser... lol lol

Thanks again. Smile Smile Smile Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:58 pm

((Off Topic)) Woo Hoo Mary, looks like the issue with your banner has been fixed!!!
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Oohh, Mary and Kat, COOL Banner!! Or should I say HOT!!!!! WOW! Drool
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm

VERY nice banner, Maryde - and I completely agree with you about how wonderful and helpful the ladies are here. I want to squeeze them with virtual hugs daily, to the point they'd probably run screaming from me if I hugged them that much in person (lol).

Glad you enjoyed the interview, and yes in spades to the "at first" - they've become MUCH less shy about it now, bless you all! I'm happy with shy or not so so shy - if a reader tries my book, I'm happy. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf   Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's Guest Post & Giveaway at The Forbidden Bookshelf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2