Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time is drawing near....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

The time is drawing near.... Empty
PostSubject: The time is drawing near....   The time is drawing near.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:12 pm

*rubbing at the three weeks worth of agony in my eyes as I step out of the taxi and thank the driver with my usual 40% tip for making the trip from side of NOLA to the other a fast and easy one. Securing my LT in its sleeve, making sure it won't roll of my satin covered shoulder as I step across the street and to the doors of Club Surreal. Taking quick note of the "Closed" sign on the front door before knocking on it. Waiting patiently until a matience staff worker opens it* You must be Kat, the owner of the place said you would be dropping in possibly with some friends in tow *confirming his suspicions with a lazy smile and weak ass nod of my head as I hand him ID to further prove who I was* The owner must like you, this place isn't open to anyone during the day.

*laughing a bit under my breath* I think its more to do with certain club members putting in a kind word, but thanks anyways. I'm not often accused of being likeable *half joking, haf serious, half dizzy now as the mere thought of Matt Kensington momentarily passes through my brain. I was ushered in by a light touch of the middle aged gentlemans hand on my elbow and taken across the quiet, upscale BDSM club to a spacious office. The K&A Offices, with their famous boardroom table, had been my first choice but unfortunetly there was too much construction going on this day for anyone to be in the building. Not to say this space here at the club wasn't just as nice and accomidating, more just the idea of having my newest cub locked into the table below the glass as I worked would have been a LOVELY way to begin my first day back after strenuous work schedule.*

*Putting those thoughts aside I set up my LT next to the Mac computer already set up and turned on. Bringing up the graphics programs I use and once again going over the series of new images recently created for the new forum online store. Tapping some keys on the clubs Mac comp till my online email showed up, scanning through it real quick before opening one of the dozen folders, pulling up the statistics for the upcoming contest, and the lists of plans being made to soon celebrate the forums one year anniversary* Its almost here ladies, and the forum is going to be rockin'!!
Back to top Go down
Cubs
Fan
Fan

The time is drawing near.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time is drawing near....   The time is drawing near.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:36 pm

*follows quietly, as always, as my mistress' more than qualified bulldog. Silently nodding to the man who let us in, again following in her wake as her ass shakes in that sexy fucking walk she does. All grace and sex. My eyes checking the place as he guides my lady to the office, eyes hard on the hand he has on her elbow, but not growling like my brother would be to rip that arm off and gulp it down like candy. Seeing her giddy laugh and easy stride, I stay with and tamp down my fierce claim on her. Waiting till the man leaves to close the door and cross the room. Falling to my black jean clad knees and placing my head in her lap so she could concentrate and pet to her delight.*

A year already.... Damn mistress, it has been a long time.

Dave
The second cub.
Back to top Go down

The time is drawing near....
Page 1 of 1