Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd

Go down 
+6
Miss Mindy
VampireTemptressJaime
behalf23
Saint Maria
raeann
Sandy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm

April 2nd 8:00 - 10:00 PM EDT
World Clock

It has been one year since the Joey W. Hill Fan Forum was born. Please join Joey and the admins while we chat about everything we can possibly chat about from Joey, Joey's books, and the wonderful fans on the forum. There will be prize giveaways.

Joey will be ALL Ours for two plus hours.

This is what Joey said:
Forum Chat - I'm all yours for 2+ hours! Come ask your questions, make comments and have a fun evening on the forum! And you know there will be giveaways!
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 am

Great, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:04 am

I hope so we are going to have so much fun. Plus there will be great giveaways bounce
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 am

Oh Crap!! Hubby and I are going to be out of town next weekend. Meeting some of our MC buddies in WI for the weekend. However, I just KNOW you guys are going to have a great time and someone is going to bring up Master Ben. If that is the case, I must read the transcript!! LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

Have a great weekend. You will be here on the forum in spirit. group hug Of course you can see the happenings in the Chat Night posts.
Back to top Go down
behalf23
3rd Marked Servant
behalf23

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm

SUPER GREAT! I'll be there. Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Perfect. We are bound to have fun. We can talk about any and everything. There is fun to be had next weekend. bounce
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 pm

And you never know who might show up to join us...*wink* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Woohooo!! I'll be there with bells on!
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Just in case Joey's presence, the awesomeness of the Mod Squad, and the possibility of surprise guests doesn't lure you, we have an amazing prize that will BLOW YOU AWAY!

Oh, and you'll all want to head over to the contests thread. You won't believe the things we have to give away!

HAPPY (EARLY) BIRTHDAY FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
1st Marked Servant
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Boo-hoo--I'm going to miss the party/chat night. Sad H and I are on vacation at that time.

Congratulations to the fan forum Mistresses and Joey for providing such a great venue for her fans to chat, connect and get inspired by the author.

I'll catch up on the chat when I return.

Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Me too!! Have fun ladies!! SM
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 pm

What time zone will it be in? I want to take part this time and don't want to miss out- I'm in Sydney Australia and daylight saving is about to end this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

When I log into the forum, what link do I follow so I can join in? Anyone with step by step instructions?? OperaHouse
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey Fran, its no problem:

When you log into the forum, scroll down to the Femme Fatals section, and go into the room called "Book Club Night" About five minutes before the chat starts there will be a thread started for it and that will be where you post!

Hope to see you there!!

*hugs*

Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 pm

What part of the U.S will it be in so I can work out the time zone on the world clock.
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 pm

The chat will begin at 8pm EasternST. We go by Joeys clock, she lives on the east coast of the US.
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 pm

There were so many USA citys, I went with New York time zone, and it works out that at 8 pm 2nd April U.S it will be Sunday 3rd April 10 am. Which is perfect 'cause I'm on an afternoon shift, so fingers crossed, I'll see everyone there!
Back to top Go down
Preternatural Addict
3rd Marked Servant
Preternatural Addict

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd   Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Anniversary Chat Night - April 2nd
Page 1 of 1