Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics

Go down 
+4
Selenna
FreeSpirit
musette
Joey W. Hill
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Empty
PostSubject: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey guys...slowly coming back into the world. If you'd like to find out some things about me you might not know or see some info about upcoming or existing books, go visit Riverina Romantics next week. here's the upcoming schedule - http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/09/upcoming-event-week-of-joey-hill.html. (If that doesn't get you there, just go to the root, http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/ and scroll down several posts. Seems to be a problem with the interim page.) I know you guys will want to know who I picked as Hump Day Hottie (laughter). Hope everyone is doing well!
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Great to see you back Joey!! Been sorely missed... I love you

Will be checking in from the weekend onwards...and you were right...the first link doesn't work, but found it with the second.
Back to top Go down
FreeSpirit
2nd Marked Servant
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Waving Hello Joey I am happy to see you back before our move. There are so many exciting things happening. Your back, were moving and now we get a week of special tid bits from you. I checked the site out and I think in our new home there may be some new avi's. Can't wait to see who you picked for Hump Day Hottie. Twisted Evil

Thanks tyvm
Back to top Go down
Selenna
Fan
Fan
Selenna

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

The reason the first link doesn't work is because it includes the period at the end of the sentence. Here it is without the period:
http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/09/upcoming-event-week-of-joey-hill.html

Thanks for the heads up Mistress!

--Sel
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Awesome! Sounds like this will be fun week for you over there, Joey! Looks like lots of vampie talk going on. Will check it out on Sunday when I get back from the cities and my James Gang meeting. Cannot wait to check out your interview them. Do they mostly do the paranmorals on this site? I saw both contemps and paras but it did look like more paranormals. SM
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi Joey, Happy to see you!! Thanks for the info, will defintly check it out.
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Sel, thanks for catching my boo-boo - appreciate that. Obviously, I'm not quite 100% yet (laughter), because it puzzled the heck out of me (imagine me punching buttons and grumbling, 'why the heck is this not working>!').

Musette/Raeann, thank you - hey girls! And FreeSpirit, yes, I'm hearing so many exciting tidbits about the new site, can't wait to see its launch. Those ladies deserve a lifetime's supply of foot massages from their favorite heroes.

SM, I think they do both, but the reviewer/blogger chose my vampires for her focus, so it probably just depends on the reviewer/blogger handling the specific postings. Seems like a great site to browse! Hope you have a good trip - be safe!
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey Joey, glad you are finding your way however slowly Very Happy Very Happy glad you also came in time before we all moved without you..... scratch scratch you did know that was happening didn't you.... I mean where would the forum be if we frogot to take you with us?NEWS FLASH : NEWS FLASH : NEWS FLASH : NEWS FLASH :

"Hey guys.... I think someone is missing?" scratch
"Ah...... ya think?"
"Yeah... I think we forgot to tell Joey?" scratch
just lighening your day... Smile Smile Smile

Classic....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Crossing over to check out the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome back Joey!

I was on vacation and missed this thread on the small iPad screen!

I've enjoyed your Riverina Romantics interview so far. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics   A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Week of Fun Stuff at Riverina Romantics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: Welcome Center :: Tyler's Dungeon-
Jump to: