Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have You Been RAW 2010?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Have You Been RAW 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Have You Been RAW 2010?   Have You Been RAW 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 am

Joey W. Hill wrote:
I just finished my second day of RAW and am trying to get some email done before I fall face forward in the bed, and this will definitely inspire some lovely dreams. RAW has been a blast so far, guys - the readers and other authors have been so kind and fun - tonight was a pajama party with an outrageous DJ who did singing/karaoke and flirting with all the rowdy girls.

I can't tell you how many wonderful readers I've had the privilege of talking to these past couple days, including some folks already on our forum, like Trish, Kimberly, etc. In fact, I joined Trish and her group of "nutcases", as they called themselves (lol), today on the scavenger hunt around downtown WV. Visited the most awesome shoe store I'd ever seen - the shoes were erotic works of art. We found some perfect ones for Kat - we could totally see her wearing them with one hip cocked as she snapped her whip! (grin)

We might get some additional faces on the forum as well, because of course I had to tell many folks how much fun it is to play here and see all the beautiful artwork and other offerings!

On the author side, this is definitely a must visit conference. Earlier in the day I enjoyed being on an erotic romance panel with a handful of very talented ladies, including Anya Bast, Shayla Black, Trixie Stilletto, Jessie Verino and Beth Williamson. Then I got to chat at an author meet and greet with Lora Leigh, Diane Whiteside, Jim and Shannon Butcher and Angela Knight. These are all such skilled and outstanding authors, I felt like I was in author Disneyland (grin).

Okay, off to do more email, but just wanted to give you guys a quick summary so far...

It seems like you guys had a great time at Lora Leigh's RAW 2010. Please share everything that you did and see. No matter the detail. LOL

Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Have You Been RAW 2010?   Have You Been RAW 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am

This sounds like so much fun! I want to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Have You Been RAW 2010?   Have You Been RAW 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Raw was great and it was fantastic to meet you I was so excited. you are so great. the scavenger hunt was fun did you stop into inspired and see all the jewerly. wow i spent to much in there.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Have You Been RAW 2010?   Have You Been RAW 2010? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Tabitha, it sounds like you had a great time. I spend way too much all the time. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Been RAW 2010?   Have You Been RAW 2010? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have You Been RAW 2010?
Page 1 of 1