Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look Where I Found a Mermaid and Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

Look Where I Found a Mermaid and Angel Empty
PostSubject: Look Where I Found a Mermaid and Angel   Look Where I Found a Mermaid and Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:12 pm

I was reading, If Wishes were Horses, to tide me over until, Afterlife. (Also, I happened to find it, cleaning out the guest room for Thanksgiving and reading seemed more fun than cleaning.) It's a very good book and because the hero is a Wiccan there is lots of info about the Wiccan faith. I'd say it's a must read before Joey's witch series comes out.

*Waves hands frantically in front of face.* I digress, don't I always. Anyway the hero also owns an upscale sex aides, toys, lingerie, bath supplies, erotica shop called, "For Her". On the beautifully landscaped and staged walk up to the shop is a fountain.

"[The walk] was cobbled in stone, and had a wishing pond and a fountain as a centerpiece. The water poured over a bronze sculpture of a long haired mermaid and a winged man, an angel. They clasped one another in an intimate embrace. One of the angel's wings was wrapped around the mermaid's bare back, his other hand cupping he breast. Her fingers tangled in his shoulder length hair." (p. 52)

This book was published in 2004. Ice Queen, which started the story of David came out in 2006. Mirror of My Soul, in which Tyler gave Marguerite a statue of David as an angel was released in 2007. A Mermaid's Kiss(2008) included David as angel, I remember being so glad to see him again. A Witch's Beauty told the story of the angel David and the mermaid witch, Mina. Not that I obsess much about Joey's books. bounce Rolling Eyes bounce Rolling Eyes bounce

OK, all this bathering is to say I'm wondering if Joey already had mermaid/angel books in mind way back in 2004 when she wrote If Wishes were Horses.
Back to top Go down

Look Where I Found a Mermaid and Angel
Page 1 of 1