Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat

Go down 
+2
BiteMe
Sandy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Empty
PostSubject: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:49 am

Joey Said:
Thursday, Dec 16 - 12:30-1:30pm EST. It's the Knight Agency's Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat (The Knight Agency represents me).

Here's the description of what will be happening -
HO HO HO! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and that means it's time for The Knight Agency's annual online holiday party! Join our agents, authors and TKA Santa for an hour of non-stop giveaways. This is our most fun, relaxed chat of the year. No worries about what to ask a guest author or waiting your turn to speak -- it's literally a free for all! This year Gena Showalter, Nalini Singh, Maria Geraci, Keith R.A. DeCandido, Shannon K. Butcher, Linda Gerber, Michelle Celmer, Louisa Edwards, Lydia Dare, Joey W. Hill, Jessica Andersen, Lauren Baratz-Logsted, Chris Marie Green and Shirley Jump are all giving away signed copies of their releases. Plus we're raiding our book closets and giving out titles by Rachel Caine, Marley Gibson and Cecil Murphey, among others. Oh yeah, and there's a Christmas stocking prize stuffed with books and holiday treats.
This is the direct link -

http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.php?id=115545

Once you get there, enter any combination of username and password. Login. (Your computer must be Java enabled to chat.)
Back to top Go down
BiteMe
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
BiteMe

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 am

Crying or Very sad
The chat starts just after I start work for the day! Hissy Fit What genius at The Knight Agency came up with a day and time guaranteed to mess over the West Coast people?!? Doh
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 am

Most people will be at work and some lucky ones will be able to log in from work. Sorry, if you are not. Crying or Very sad Time Zones will always be an issue.

I guess it was decided by the peeps who run the site.
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 am

Sorry Sandy,

I don't think the laptop has JavaScript. I log onto the website and get a plain white screen. I will have to ask boyfriend if the LT has JavaScript on it.

Aleah
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 pm

*throw a fit that my inner petulant child is proud of*

SERIOUSLY? Smack dab in the middle of my staff meeting here at work! That sucks serious -> Butt
Back to top Go down
klsmith
3rd Marked Servant
klsmith

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah....i don't think work will be happy if I log on there. You know since they block almost everything!
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Rats! Only 1 hour? And during the middle of the day?? Yep, no internet access for me then. Double Rats!
No Suspect Mad Hissy Fit Bad PC
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 am

I am sure everyone can see the fun later on. The middle of the day parties are hardest for some of us. Thank goodness for our night parties.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 am

Thailady1 (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 am) wrote:
Sorry Sandy,

I don't think the laptop has JavaScript. I log onto the website and get a plain white screen. I will have to ask boyfriend if the LT has JavaScript on it.

Aleah

Aleah, I am not sure what Java script is but maybe it can be downloaded for free. I will see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat   Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Appearance: Knight Agency Annual Holiday Lunchbox Chat
Page 1 of 1