Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012   Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 am

Something About Witches (formerly Arcane Shot)

Book I of the Arcane Shot Series
Berkley
Paranormal Sensual Romance

Ruby Night Divine is a witch who runs a gun shop. Magic can fail – she knows that first hand, having experienced it with full-blown tragic consequences, far beyond what Dr. Phil can fix. Smith & Wesson is a whole hell of a lot more reliable, and nothing’s as cathartic as the ability to put a few holes in the things that piss you off. Like Derek Stormwind.

A powerful sorcerer, Derek is determined to get to the bottom of why she pushed him away and ran three years before. He also wants her help. A coven needs training to face a demon and his army of minions. Oh sure. It’s amazing what sweet things a guy will offer to get back into a woman’s heart, and into her bed.

Only in this case, she knows he never left her heart, and in her bed is exactly where she wants him to be. Unfortunately, her bed’s already made, and she’s close to losing her soul. And not even Smith & Wesson or Derek Stormwind can fix that.
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012   Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Already on my wishlist for books, just have to put in the date.
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012   Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Oohh, another Joey book for my pile....can't wait!!!! bounce bounce bounce

So we've got July...then December...then February....I can do that....be patient I mean...sorta.....ish...... Lots of coffee
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012   Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:27 pm

I am so excited ladies. I love when there something awesome to look forward to. It makes going to the office not as painful. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012   Release of Something About Witches - February 7, 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1