Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beloved Vampire (Book #4)

Go down 
+12
doris gomez
winnie
tasteydd
mvefnatic68
Joey W. Hill
SiNn
Dannyfiredragon
Jennifer Leeland
MistressKatishka
Sandy
LadyHeather
VampireTemptressJaime
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SiNn
2nd Marked Servant
SiNn

Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

your very welcome Joey I thank you for making a world were i can get lost and all the drama in the real world just melts away
Back to top Go down
mvefnatic68
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 pm

lord mason's and jessica's story was my favorite of the vampire series. this book was so well written it captivated me from beginning to end. didn't want their story to end. read this story five times and never gets old to me.
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

mvefnatic68, first off welcome to the board. I see you just joined us today. And, here be a little tip for ya.... If you loved Mason and Jessica so much, you should check out the vignette section of the board. Right now Joey is in the middle of a killer short/side story about Mason and Jess, every fan should read it!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and again welcome!

Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome mvefnatic68. You will so love Joey's vignette for Mason and Jessica.
Back to top Go down
tasteydd
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello everyone where is this vignette section that everyone keeps talking about I wanna read some more about Mason and Jessica. I have to admit out of the vampire series I love that book the most
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi

As long as you are logged in you will be able to go to The Cauldron and find Vignettes. Click in it and you will see them all.
I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 am

I have been away far too long...Real life always wins...sigh. Well hopefully I will be on more often in the future. Still my favorite book and now with the vignette...it's perfect! Thanks Joey! I hope someday you will get to revisit Lord Mason and Jessica in another vignette.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:29 am

Lady Heather, sometimes things in life prevent us from the fun stuff. I am glad you were able to find your way back.
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 am

LadyHeather
I know what you mean about "real life" sometimes
in just sucks that it has to come first most of the
time. I rather "play" all the time!! cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 pm

winnie wrote:
LadyHeather
I know what you mean about "real life" sometimes
in just sucks that it has to come first most of the
time. I rather "play" all the time!! cheers

Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Whiplady-1 Play...I definitely love to play!
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 pm

OOOHHHH.....I LOVE that icon you got there!
Very nice!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks, I almost forgot about the little Mistress. Rediscovered her when I was organizing my photo bucket albums...they are still a cluttered mess. A chore to deal with on another day. Love your avi, Winnie!
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Lady, thank you! I just wish I had that body!!
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Me too! When I was 18 my ass looked like that. At least I can visually live through my sigi and avi.
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:03 pm

LMAO

Lord do I hear ya there. To be this age but to
look 18 again. I would love that!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 am

To know what I know now and what I enjoy now and have that body again...hmmm...the flexibility.
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

LadyHeather wrote:
To know what I know now and what I enjoy now and have that body again...hmmm...the flexibility.

That does sound good!
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Lady Heather,

You mentioned hoping Mason and Jess would get another book. If you'll go to "Taking the Gloves Off", Vignette #8, about page 2-3 you'll see one of the most amazing evolutions for a story idea that Joey is thinking about. bounce bounce bounce Enjoy!!!

Doris
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Already savored every luscious word. I subscribe to Joey's blog and followed the scintillating evolution of Lord Mason and Jessica. I still would love another book. Honestly I wish all of Joey's stories would just continue. They are so life like to me...so much more then just characters. I love the vignettes. I still need to read the interviews. An interview with Lord Mason would be a dream come true...sigh. I would also like to see an interview with Tyler, and Brandon...my other favorites.
Back to top Go down
dgomez

PostSubject: Vignette #8, pp2-3   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Lady H,

Although you got the vignette and the blog chatter, you didn't get the chatter here on the forum. It was out of fan chatter that an idea for a second M/J book arose and Jaime totally hooked Joey with a phrase about the chance to see Mason restrained. It was a really thrilling moment as Joey considered the plot idea and finally announced we'd probably birthed another book for M/J. If you haven't read this section on the Forum it's worth going over there. Joey said at least our fan enthusiasm would make writing the acknowledgement easy.

Doris
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

I will definitely check that out! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
MasonLover
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:39 am

I read the comments on M/J part VIII about Mason restrained. But where is the discussion? On the Forum or the Blog????? scratch
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 pm

MASONLOVER The discussion about an idea I had for a kidnapping with M/J appears on pp2-3 of "Taking the gloves off", Vignette #8. You find it in the Vignette section of the FORUM-not the blog. You have to be logged in to have access. The discussion took place in the course of one afternoon and Joey even mentioned she was saving notes for this idea in the Bitten By Books Blog.

Hope that helps. Please ask again if I didn't clear things up. bounce
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I found the quote from Joey's blog at Bitten by Books on the possibility of a sequel to, Beloved Vampire.

Hmm. . . don't know if you've been hanging around my forum enough to know that the ladies planted some great seeds for another Mason/Jessica, Beloved Vampire book that caught my muse's attention, and I already have a rough outline for that, if Berkley ends up being interested after I get the two witch books off my plate." Answer #50 on Bitten by Books Sept. 7th blog.

Joey B. by Books Blog Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I guess we need to be letting Berkley know we'd be in the market for another Mason/Jessica story, DUH!!! I'm going to ask Joey about the timing of a Fan blitz. Too soon it won't register--too late it won't do any good.

Last edited by doris gomez on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

WOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beloved Vampire (Book #4)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next