Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beloved Vampire (Book #4)

Go down 
+12
doris gomez
winnie
tasteydd
mvefnatic68
Joey W. Hill
SiNn
Dannyfiredragon
Jennifer Leeland
MistressKatishka
Sandy
LadyHeather
VampireTemptressJaime
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Great bannar and avi, Masonlover!

OMG! It's REAL? I mean, really REAL? We're getting a sequel?

Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 334108
Back to top Go down
MasonLover
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm

VampireTemptressJaime wrote:
Great bannar and avi, Masonlover!

OMG! It's REAL? I mean, really REAL? We're getting a sequel?

Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 334108

Thanks Jaime, I owe my brand new banner to Ms. LadyHeather's fabulous talent. She did both avatar and siggie. They are outstanding. I think!!!!

In the meantime, I totally understand your joy. I was roaming over at Joey's site and found her little blurb at the bottom talking about a M/J sequel. I could not believe my eyes. I've praying for this and hinting at Joey in every opportunity. It seems it finally clicked with her muse and the comments made about a restrained Mason. It's a dream come true...I am running over to check out the vignette section.

Thanks Doris for the guidance, I wasn't sure where to find it. I am running over right now.
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Beloved Vampire Sequel????
oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please

Innocent
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh Terry. You need to check out that little discussion in the vignette section. All it took was a suggestive scene where Mason is restrained and the tables are turned. LOL
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

OMGTERRY I CAN'T believe you typed "Oh please" 72 times in lavender. I doubled over with laughter. BUT I'm right there witcha'.

JAIME Yes, as things are real in the publishing business I think the idea to kidnap Mason and see him in restraints, per your request, is REAL!!!! You're da one who sparked Joey's muse. You should get some kind of honorary title for that, but Mason Lover is already taken.

MASONLOVER Glad you finally got the place figured out. This is pretty exciting stuff--at least in my little corner of the world. While you're running to Vignette #8 your cup runneth over with SEX-AY couples, so many gorgeous guys n' dolls in one place. Congrats Lady Heather.

WINNIE Yes, wow! Wow!!WOW!!! Close as most of us will ever get to seeing a muse at work. Like photographing fairies!!! Shh Shh Shh
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 pm

I just wake up and the possibility of a Mason/Jessica story is a possible reality...am I still dreaming? I know this us one of my running fantasies...quick someone pinch me!
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:04 pm

ME YET AGAIN,

MASONLOVER made mention of yet another reference to the BELOVED sequel that was new to me on Storywitch.com. Here's Joey's quote:

The response to Mason and Jessica of, Beloved Vampire, was so strong that it's possible they'll have another story line sometime in the future. The seed for a 3rd book was suggested and the idea took off in my head, a good indication that the muse would like to sink her teeth into it at some point, so we'll see what happens with upcoming deadlines.

Sounds like a go from the author--now all we have to worry about is Berkley Sensation buying into the idea. Might need a bit of whip work to seal the deal Lil\' Mistress kaaaaaAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!! miiiiisssssSSS MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Yay!!!!! Can't wait!

Oh and Doris, no need to give me an official title...well, I won't deny one. But, I do want the first copy of the book when it's finished! LOL

Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 547454
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 pm

JAIME At this point, I think if you come up with an idea for a title, we'll be glad to let you claim it Not Worthy queen Not Worthy AND I'm assuming that it's the first SIGNED copy of the sequel you'll be wanting. Downtown Not bad swag for a Saturday afternoon spent chatting on the forum. :Arg:
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm

VampireTemptressJaime wrote:
Oh Terry. You need to check out that little discussion in the vignette section. All it took was a suggestive scene where Mason is restrained and the tables are turned. LOL

MASON restrained????? OMG! Just got back from reading all about the possibilities in the vignette section. YAY! We KNEW we loved Joey's muse!! Shouldn't be surprised. Smart Woman, Smart Muse!
Not Worthy
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 pm

I couldn't agree more!
Back to top Go down
MasonLover
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:55 pm

doris gomez wrote:

Sounds like a go from the author--now all we have to worry about is Berkley Sensation buying into the idea. Might need a bit of whip work to seal the deal

Okay Doris and other influential ladies, just say the word if we need to "blitz" Berkley and overwhelm the living daylights out of them for this book. Now that Joey's muse has been awakened with this new story line we cannot let her down.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:13 am

You ladies are hilarious!!

Terry I do not think we caught that.

Doris, I cannot believed you counted that.

Jaime, thank you for inspiring Joey's muse.

Masonlover and Lady Heather, great avatar and banner.
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Terry wrote:
oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please

Innocent

DITTO Terry.
How are you , it seems I havn't heard from you for ages.
OMG i can hear the wheels of torture rack winding up in Mason's dungeon as we speak.
Music to my heart. I so love that story......
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

SO JAIME I've been giving your honorary title some thought and came up with a preliminary list of possibilities to toss around.

There's, "Radient Inspirer of Muses" or RIM for short?

Or, how about, "Best Dern Sequel Maker" or BDSM for short?

What about, "Jaime, Inspirer of Muses" or JIM?

Maybe, "Ceremonial Inspiration Nurturer" or CIN? It doesn't look like much, but try SAYING it!!

And there's, "Astonishing Sequel Suggester" or ASS? It's one of those that really depends on how it's said, so you might want to use caution choosing it. There's "Yeah,*nod* ASS. Smile and there's other types of comments. Sad Can be TRICKY!

Anyway, that's all I could come up with off the top of my head. Maybe somebody else can think of some more possible honorary titles.

Last edited by doris gomez on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Beloved Developer of Sequel Muse

(I'm partial to BDSM)
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

maryde wrote:
Terry wrote:
oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please

Innocent

DITTO Terry.
How are you , it seems I havn't heard from you for ages.
OMG i can hear the wheels of torture rack winding up in Mason's dungeon as we speak.
Music to my heart. I so love that story......

Hi Mary de,
Just keeping a low profile these days. But LOVE Mason & Jess, as well as all Joey's characters, and am not too proud to beg, as the song goes. Most the time it does me no good... oh well.
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 pm

TERRY, You said that often your begging didn't work, but this time it will because we've had Jaime, the AMP, (Amazing Muse Prodder) help us in our cause. That is going to make all the difference!

Realized that SANDY, JAIME, and MISS MINDY, are all at a conference with JOEY tonight through Sun.. I'm trying very hard not to feel six kinds of creepin' ugly JEALOUS, but it's not working in the least. I sure do hope they check in and give us a few deets to make our meager, meaningless lives seem worth living. *grinding teeth while smiling a bit too brightly*
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 pm

For those of you who loved beloved and or are looking forward to Bound by a Vampire Queen, I'm exploring some of the history behind the events between Mason/Jessica and Jacob/Lyssa over on the Hot Historical Trivia Tread in the Teas Leaves Lounge.
Back to top Go down
DizzyMsLizzy23
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

OMG!!!! I LOVEDDDD this book!!!! so far this is my favorite.... Lord Mason is sexy (looks wise) but his actions make him even sexier Drool god I want a guy like Lord Mason.... In Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beloved Vampire (Book #4)   Beloved Vampire (Book #4) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beloved Vampire (Book #4)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3