Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)

Go down 
+4
SiNn
Dannyfiredragon
Jennifer Leeland
VampireTemptressJaime
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Empty
PostSubject: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 am

From storywitch.com

When he becomes Lady Lyssa’s full servant, Jacob crosses the threshold into a darker relationship with her than he’s known before. His time as a vampire hunter certainly hadn’t prepared him to embrace a world where humans are sexual commodities, but he adapted. Now he finds the integrity of his soul challenged as he serves his Mistress’s needs as fully as he services her desires.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm

When I reached the end of this book, I was so involved with these characters that my HEART JUST BROKE at the last few scenes.

I adore the emotional connection, the way Jacob became Lady Lyssa's right hand man and the way her past was revealed little by little.

This is one of those books where the ending, the way their love deepens, is a huge surprise .
And beautifully done.
Back to top Go down
http://jenniferleeland.com
Dannyfiredragon
1st Marked Servant
Dannyfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 pm

I didn't want this book to end.
Back to top Go down
http://loveromancesandmore.blogspot.com/
SiNn
2nd Marked Servant
SiNn

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:42 am

Ihavent read this one yet either but its on my list
Back to top Go down
Lightbane
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 am

Possibly one of my most favourite books, I don't really enjoy BDSM stuff all that much, but wow... the way these two books were written... *fans self*

I have 3 of her books on the shelf waiting to be read Very Happy Such a great series!
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 am

Lightbane.... First off, welcome to the party! I see your one of our newest members here! Glad you found us!

If you loved the first two books of Joeys Vamp series, trust me when I say you will love the rest of the series as well. Joey keeps up this mind blowing chemistry between her charas through out everything she writes. Every book is more hot then the last, every book is worth the read even to those people who have never found themselves really into BDSM based stories or erotica in general. So give them a shot, you'll be glad you did!

Once again welcome to the forum madness and don't be afraid to give a shout to one of us Mistress' of the Boardroom (admins) if their is anything you need or you have an questions about the boards *hugs*

Back to top Go down
brwneydgirl
Fan
Fan
brwneydgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:54 pm

This was my first Joey W. Hill book...I picked it up at a Border's Books because of the cover (lol) and I was hooked after page one. I didn't realize at the time it was a "part 2"...but honestly, I followed along fine and came to "part 1" shortly after.

Love, love, love this book....and the whole series.
Back to top Go down
DizzyMsLizzy23
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm

This book was a roller coaster for me!! The vampire meeting was wayyyy sexxxyyyyyy Drool i teared up but in the end everything was great again.... and omg i needed a cold towel when she branded him!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)   The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Book #2)
Page 1 of 1