Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)

Go down 
+10
Shyness
TriinV
SiNn
JerryT
Dannyfiredragon
Tracey D
Sandy
Terry
Jennifer Leeland
VampireTemptressJaime
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
behalf23
3rd Marked Servant
behalf23

Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 pm

TriinV--
You might want to check out the bookdepository.com in the u.k. They offer free shipping world wide, and the web site as of today (4/17/10) shows several of Joey's titles are on sale. They also have a pretty good selection of her works. Amazon is also good. Hope this helps. Barbara
Back to top Go down
bernmtdog
3rd Marked Servant
bernmtdog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Sorry-- not sure if this is the right place to post this... but I really love all of Ms Hill's books-- though I have not read the mermaid series. The minor characters of the scientists Deborah (the book is not handy, so I may have name incorrect) and Brian really sparked my interest. I would love to know more of their background. At times, he seems so protective of her but then can be cold and abusive.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm

bernmtdog wrote:
Sorry-- not sure if this is the right place to post this... but I really love all of Ms Hill's books-- though I have not read the mermaid series. The minor characters of the scientists Deborah (the book is not handy, so I may have name incorrect) and Brian really sparked my interest. I would love to know more of their background. At times, he seems so protective of her but then can be cold and abusive.

I think a lot of people are curious about Lord Brain & Debra. A few people have posted their interest with learning and reading more about the two. I think the posts are over in Tea Leaves, under Which character(s) story would you like to see in a future Joey book? Smile
Back to top Go down
bernmtdog
3rd Marked Servant
bernmtdog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks! I shall meander over there!
Back to top Go down
DizzyMsLizzy23
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm

This was a fantastic way to start a series... I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! Jacob is way sexyy and his relationship with Lady Lyssa is amazing!!!

Drool
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 am

DizzyMsLizzy,

Glad that you liked the book. All the others are just as mouth-watering as the first. If not more so.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)   Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Queen's Servant (Book #1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2