Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))

Go down 
+2
Margrete
MistressKatishka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Ok I've been waiting several days to say this and I can wait no longer. You chicas don't want to hear spoilers, MOVE ON!! LOL!!! Sorry, am excited!!!

Ok, can we say "bathtub scene" ladies?!?! God I nearly keeled right then and there when Anwyn beckoned both Gideon and Daegan into the bath with her for a simutanious taking!!! Fuck that was hot as hell!! There are very few things more sexy then two men who can find an immediate middle ground with themselves and their morals to please a woman.

Last edited by MistressKatishka on Tue May 04, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margrete
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Can't wait to read it, and it looks like it will take a few days before I get it as I can't find the ebook version anywhere Sad So it looks like I'll have to wait untill it arrives in the mail, makes me a bit depressed. I'd hoped I could read it today

that bathtub scene sounds like fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

WHERE THE HELL IS MY BOOK! I might have to keep reading the spoilers to hold me over. I WANT MY DAMN BOOK NOW!
UPS is lucky my ass has some kind of laryngitis bullshit going on. I am home and book is still on a truck somewhere. Pure bullshit!!!! Sorry

The mention of this "tub" scene did cool one temp while raising another. Twisted Evil Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:59 pm

LMAO!!!!! The UPS guy better come equipped with a cat iron cup. Sandy is on the move!!!

Am telling you girl there is some hot damn scenes in this one, best ones yet. The past books have been great but this one.... Joey is taking it to the next level!!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh you are right Kat. These fuckers are going to need something!! I just read my tracking statement online. Someone noted that they attempted to deliver it yesterday. They are either lying or they are fucking with me. Either way I am not happy and might have to kick some asses now and ask questions later.
Someone is playing a cruel joke. I might not have my voice but I am very creative and WILL GET MY BOOK!
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!! Oh my god girl, I thought I was a nightmare when it comes to my Joey stash!! All you need now s my precious 6 footer and you're good to go!

Oh and... there may be one more thing even mre sexy then a bath with two beautiful men, and that's two beauiful men sentenced to.... lets say, put on a showing for their mistress with palms that are large, powerful and fit so well around.... *smiles* You figure it out
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:56 pm

GOT IT! GOT IT! Cold shower will be on standby. I will catch up in a few. Twisted Evil study
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Keep a change of clothes close by. You're gonna need it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Sandy, hope your laryngitis gets better soon, and, er, don't harm the UPS man. We don't want you having to read Vampire Mistress in jail (lol).
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:57 am

MistressKatishka wrote:

Ok, can we say "bathtub scene" ladies?!?! God I nearly keeled right then and there when Anwyn beckoned both Gideon and Daegan into the bath with her for a simutanious taking!!! Fuck that was hot as hell!! There are very few things more sexy then two men who can find an immediate middle ground with themselves and their morals to please a woman.

I think the best part of that scene was when she begged Daegan to bite her hard, make the mark look like his. I think I may have succeeded in actually melting. That was far too hot for words.
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:18 pm

OMG! Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Affraid I can't believe I missed this post!! Sorry!! Yes, that bathtub scene was scorching. Bless their hearts for understanding that it wasn't just something she wanted, but absolutley needed down deep in her soul! I understood where she's coming from. That need can be so overwhelming! Joey writes it so well. It's gonna be a long 4 months tll Sept!
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Its already torture Terry, though am very much looking forward to this interview with Daegan coming up.

Still 4 MONTHS IS GOING TO BE HELL!! I need some more blood lapping going on!!! God that was hot too, when Daegan ever so slow and gently licked away the blood from Gideons shouler *shivers and stretches my four footer to a thick tightness* God damn that vampire is something else!
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh God, I know! Daegan is such a delicious masterpiece. I just want to know everything about him. He and Gideon make me want to be Anwyn. That interview is going to be smokin'!!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:00 am

Terry, you took the words out of my mouth. As messed up as things were for her. I caught myself saying, "damn, I wish i could be Anwyn right now".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))   Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Mistress is out today!!! ((SPOILER ALERT))
Page 1 of 1