Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))   Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Starting this thread so those of us who have read the book can talk openly about the contents without ruining all the wicked, sexy fun for those people who haven't gotten to read it yet or aren't finished.

As I said in a previous thread, Gideons and Daegans first kiss was what did me in. From then on I think I panted through the whole book waiting for those two to go at one antoher. So fucking hot a pairing they were. Add Anywn into the mix and you have one very intense, overly sexy tro. I was pleasently surprised, I didn't Vampire Mistress could be topped. I WAS WRONG!!!

I LOVE DAEGAN!!! Mmmmmm, damn that vamp makes me pant and think of dark chocolate dripping on his.... Ok, maybe its time to read the book again, too many ideas going on in my head!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))   Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm

I so agree...I was savoring every word...especially when Daegon and Gideon are together...it was almost like there was an electric charge that resonated out from those two directly out of the book right to all my naughty bits...I think Daegon's and Gideon's evolving relationship is one of the most raw and explosive experiences I have ever read. They jumped off the page and into some of my naughtiest fantasies...adding Anwyn and this is one of the most erotic novels I have read...so emotionally charged.
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))   Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm

I like to think of them as two sexy alpha-male slices of bread of a fantasy sandwich! LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyHeather
2nd Marked Servant
LadyHeather

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))   Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Hmmm...and I want to be the luscious filling...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))   Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Trinity is here!! ((SPOILERS THREAD!!))
Page 1 of 1