Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afterlife - Book Club Night

Go down 
+8
ashN
Rebekah
Miss Mindy
maryde
Terry
biteMARwhipMAR
MasonLover
Sandy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Afterlife - Book Club Night  Empty
PostSubject: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:50 am

December 18, 8-10PM EST - Book Club night at the Joey W. Hill Fan Forum. We'll be talking about Afterlife! Fabulous prizes, great virtual drinks and lots of good company. Bring your questions, comments and holiday cheer!

Holiday Tree

Book Club Night: This here is by far the biggest news we have to offer! Recently we’ve received an invitation from Jon Forte (Afterlife’s star aka KofB) that extends to the whole forum, inviting everyone to attend a Christmas party at his lovely home in Baton Rouge. All of the Knights and their ladies will be in attendance, and all from the forum have had their presence requested by this luscious pack of Dominant hotness and by the Author Mistress herself to help celebrate Jon and Rachel’s first Christmas together. So that means you!! During these chat hours we will be giving away MANY prizes to all participants, having drinks and ringing in the holiday together with Joey and Jon as they answer all your burning questions about the new book. The holiday celebration will be held on Saturday, December 18, 2010 so mark your calendars and BE THERE!

The World Clock

Holiday Tree

Book Chat Night is getting closer! Less than a week away and all members will be kicking off the holiday season with Joey's luscious pack of Knights! Jon Forte has graciously offered up his lovely home as the party location and every day since then plans and preparations have been going on to ready for the event. To further add to everyone's enjoyment we have started up the official Holiday/Afterlife contest in Mina's Coral Sanctuary on the forum main page. This is one you do not want to miss, especially if you would like to bring ALL of Joey's Knights home with you for Christmas along with other gifts that will be included in this big prize package. The thread for this has been opened in the contest section, and we are anxiously awaiting your entries!! The winner will be announced first thing on Chat Night. GOOD LUCK to all of you planning on entering and we all hope to see you on chat night!"
If you can't make it 8-10pm EST, don't worry - I always go back the next day to answer questions that happen after my bedtime (grin).

Last edited by Sandy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasonLover
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Yay!!! Fabulous news, thanks Sandy. I have marked my calendar and I am off. I will be looking forward to this amazing evening.
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Dude Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Saturday, December 18, 2010
8-10PM EST

Got it chiseled in! Now, back to Afterlife....
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 am

How cool... Thanks guys much appreciated that we will be sunday lunchtime here wooohooooo.

Adding to my calendar on wall in room..... tyvm
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 pm

We are going to have so much fun. It will be a nice treat between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I have it on my calendar!

OMFG Mar!!! Your Avatars just keep getting better and better! Pretty soon I am going to spontaneously combust looking at them!!!
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Miss Mindy wrote:
I have it on my calendar!

OMFG Mar!!! Your Avatars just keep getting better and better! Pretty soon I am going to spontaneously combust looking at them!!!

I'll second that MIndy Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm

NOOOOOOO!! I'm going to miss bookclub night Hissy Fit Hissy Fit OK, I'm better now, I had to get that out of my system. You guys have alot of fun with out me and I'll have to go over all the posts when I get back.
Back to top Go down
ashN
2nd Marked Servant
ashN

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Awesome! Marked it Paddles
Back to top Go down
MasonLover
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

Rebekah I love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

glad you ladies like the avators....I've got more where they come from.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks MasonLover!
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Rebekah, I love to watch a really hot Tango. No wonder Dancing With The Stars is so freakin' HOT! Your avatar just makes me wish I were MUCH more limber... LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Terry, me too!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Rebekah, I am sorry that you cannot make it. That goodness for the posts. If your plans change come join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Unfortunately there's no way my plans will change. Since I'm not married or otherwise engaged I always spend Xmas with my family (which happens 3 times, once with my immediate family, once w/ my Dad's family and once w/ my Mom's). It just so happens that my Mom's family Xmas is being held the weekend before actual Xmas and I'll never have time to sneak away and log on to my computer.

But you are right, thank goodness for the posts!!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Have a great time Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
betsys
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 am

I have to agree with the kudos for the avatars! You all have some really amazing graphics. I have inked in the Book Club Night, and can't wait. I wanted to start reading it again as soon as I finished on Saturday, but life intruded. Ah well, I should have more time this weekend to go back and visit with them all again. I have to say I am constantly awed by how much Joey's stories pull me in and make me want to be part of their worlds -- the Knights as well as the other stories. I just keep wanting to hear more, so the Book Club night will be great fun.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 am

betsys wrote:
I have to say I am constantly awed by how much Joey's stories pull me in and make me want to be part of their worlds -- the Knights as well as the other stories. I just keep wanting to hear more, so the Book Club night will be great fun.

Betsys, just one of the 100's of reasons why we all love her so. I vote for you to read it again. LOL
Back to top Go down
betsys
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Twist my arm -- go ahead, twist a little more... alright, I will read it again! Thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm on Round 2. Love, love LOVE this book!!!!!!!!!
I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
Mai
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Terry, no fair, you can't brag about being on Round 2 already...took me 5 days before I had a meltdown and got my copy. I almost went crazy psycho
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Sorry Mai. I know how that feels!! One of her books I pre-ordered sat in a warehouse here in town for over 5 days. Kept trying to get them to let me go pick it up, but I had to wait. Last time I did that. Now I just go to the store and pick one up there.

Enjoy Jon & Rachel. This story touched me deeply. Had to start it over just as soon as I finished it.
Another winner, but we knew that!
Back to top Go down
Mai
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Oh yes Terry, we knew this would be great. I'll be done by Mon. morning cheers love my family but this is Joey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afterlife - Book Club Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next