Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afterlife - Book Club Night

Go down 
+8
ashN
Rebekah
Miss Mindy
maryde
Terry
biteMARwhipMAR
MasonLover
Sandy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terry
Mistress of the Boardroom

Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 pm

I understand completely. Nothing comes between me and my Joey stories. Chuckle...
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 pm

betsys wrote:
Twist my arm -- go ahead, twist a little more... alright, I will read it again! Thanks!! Very Happy

Good Girl! I know you are loving it more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Terry wrote:
Sorry Mai. I know how that feels!! One of her books I pre-ordered sat in a warehouse here in town for over 5 days. Kept trying to get them to let me go pick it up, but I had to wait. Last time I did that. Now I just go to the store and pick one up there.

Enjoy Jon & Rachel. This story touched me deeply. Had to start it over just as soon as I finished it.
Another winner, but we knew that!

LMAO Terry. I remember you telling this story and you know I feel your pain. You do know you have not had any bad luck with her books since. Good Job Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Cheerleader Less than a week away!!!!! Cheerleader

Check out The World Clock link below to see what time it will be where you live, so you don't miss it!

I have it already set up for Sat. Dec 18, 2010 @ 8 PM Eastern time. It shows what time it will be everywhere else, so just find your city or the one closest to you, and you'll know what time you need to be here!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=18&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I'll Be there. I believe I would have to tie up boyfriend to get the laptop from him....
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:33 am

Terry wrote:
Cheerleader Less than a week away!!!!! Cheerleader

Check out The World Clock link below to see what time it will be where you live, so you don't miss it!

I have it already set up for Sat. Dec 18, 2010 @ 8 PM Eastern time. It shows what time it will be everywhere else, so just find your city or the one closest to you, and you'll know what time you need to be here!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=18&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

Terry you're a legend...
Thanks...
I just had to scroll down and yep there was OperaHouse
.. so just to get it right... Do you mind me asking WHAT room are we to be in????
tyvm
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey Mary, I was just passing through and saw your question.

This is what Kat posted to Fran about Book Club Night.

MistressKatishka wrote:
LOL!!! Of course you may! And no worries Fran, we hold the Book Chat night right here on the Forum. If you want to get a quick idea of how we work it then skip on down to the "Femme Fatals of Atlantis" section on the main page and click on the "Book Club Night" Room. In there you will find the chats that have taken place since the forum has opened. The Author Mistress is kind enough to hold one after she releases a new book, and she always brings our favorite charas with her.

Really hope to see you there on the 18th, cause these nights really are the best. Everyone has a great time!

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Thailady1 wrote:
I'll Be there. I believe I would have to tie up boyfriend to get the laptop from him....

What ever needs to be done Aleah. LOL I sure you can make it worth his while.
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 pm

I'll tie him done spread-eagle and sit on top and rotate a pelvis muscle here and there leaving him wander when I am going to finish....
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 am

You just might have to get the computer so you can play online with us.
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 am

It wouldn't take much.....

* I give him a mild wax job before he gets tooo comfortable with it. Now I get the computer for 2 hours......*

Yeah don't think he would have a problem as long its gets finished......
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Have a great time on Saturday night, everyone. I have a Crhistmas party on Saturday evening that starts around 5 and I am not sure when we will be home that night. The kids are so excited since Santa always makes an appreance, but I am so sad I am going to miss the KNights.

Will someone say Hi to Ben for me? Tell him that I think that he is so hot, and I to share a great same love that he does..... So good..... Oh, where was I, oh yes, say Hi to Ben, try to keep Dana out of trouble and I hope that you all have a fun time.

I am hoping that this will post on teh forum so I can read it afterward, since I am sure it is going to be one hot night at Jon and Rachel's lovely home.

Best Wishes all and Thanks so much, Joey.
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Saint maria, no worries! I believe it will all be under book club night. Every post will be there, dated Dec 18, 2010. Hope you have fun at your party, you'll be missed here!
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Saint Maria, the book club tends to run late into the evening...early morning (depending on where you live LOL). So I recommend checking in when you get home from the party. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh Gosh, Mindy I think I need to rest real good for tommorrow. My sleeping patterns are off. (Ha Ha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife - Book Club Night    Afterlife - Book Club Night  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afterlife - Book Club Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2