Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben & Marcie

Go down 
+22
ashN
reese
Minuet
musette
FAIRIE
Boardroom Fan
sanpedrocyndi
Miss Mindy
maryde
MistressKatishka
Aleah
ninapie
doris gomez
Saint Maria
browneyedgirl
Terry
Sandy
Sunteller
Fran
Joey W. Hill
Rebekah
whatmeworry
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
whatmeworry
Fan
Fan
whatmeworry

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Has anyone heard of what Ben & Marcie's story will be like? Is it a full novel or a novella? How old will she be in the book?
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:21 pm

I haven't heard anything.......I think that's something Joey would have to answer. To funny, Afterlife was just released and already we are champing at the but for the next Knights book lol!
Back to top Go down
whatmeworry
Fan
Fan
whatmeworry

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

i know, but I love that with every book we get a more dominant Dom, and Ben is supposed to be the worst (or best, as the case may be)!

plus, from what I remember of Marcie, in Cass's story she was still a teenager, far from being 18... if he waits to her to be 21 that means everyone else's relationship will be further along, and we might see Matt & Savannah's kid (and hopefully Jon & Rachel's).
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:55 pm

At this rate, Joey won't be able to stop writing until she's ninety.....all the vignette ideas we keep giving her will keep her busy Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm

I won't live until ninety. Your demands for more books and vignettes will kill me long before then...lol. Seriously, I wouldn't want you any other way!

To answer your questions, yes, Ben's story will be a full length novel offered through EC - hooray! I hope to turn it in spring/summer, with the hope of a fall 2011 release date. Yes, we have to wait until Marcie is at least 21 and out of college, which was why his book is being written last. My guess is she'll be about 22 or 23 at most. However, as you accurately guessed, that's still enough passage of time that we'll be able to see what all's been happening with all the other Knights and their chosen ladies (smile).

And yes, Ben is our most hardcore Dom, so it should be interesting, the contrast with a relative innocent like Marcie. but she has gone to some extraordinary lengths to convince him she's the right sub for him. He's going to have his hands full and patience tested to the max! I have most of it already outlined and can't wait to write it.

Hope that helps - let me know if you have further questions! :>
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:12 am

Ooooooo....Joey you are such a tease. Well I guess it will be an early Xmas present to myself next year.
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 am

Can't wait, especially since I just worked out how to download from E.C due to step by step instructions from my computer savvy daughter, (no, she didn't see what I was downloading) Gotta go, got a hot book to read!! OperaHouse Lil\' Mistress
Back to top Go down
Sunteller
Fan
Fan

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: RE: Ben and Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 pm

I finished Afterlife this weekend and I agree, I'm already waiting for the next book. I loved Jon's story. I finished it so fast so now I will go back and read it again so that I can relive all the glorious details. I don't think I will be able to stand it if the Knight's come to an end. I wonder if Joey would consider moving Max up toward the boardroom. He has been driving these guys long enough to be a great Dom by now.

Please don't let this series end !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Doing the happy dance because you liked Afterlife...

tyvm

And Rebekah, of course I'm a tease - would you have me any other way? bounce Seriously, I'm only a tease because I can't write fast enough to keep up with you guys. I have to keep throwing you scraps of what's to come because I'm afraid you'll wander away and forget about me. Authors are chronically insecure. affraid

On an entirely different note, don't worry a bit about Max, ladies. I think he made it pretty clear in this book he's going to have his own story. And in the interim while waiting for his forever heroine, I expect there'll be a vignette where Peter lets him get his revenge on Dana - with Peter's full participation, of course. Smile

Last edited by Joey W. Hill on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Ooooo Sunteller, I was thinking EXACTLY that as I read Afterlife. Wouldn't it be great if Max could have his own story as an "honoray" Knight Joey, please????
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 pm

I cannot wait for Ben's book. I cannot hate Marcie because she gets Ben. I can be envious as all hell. LOL I CANNOT WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Terry

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Sandy, I know how you feel. I can't hate Marguerite or Rachel, just wish I could be them! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 pm

With such hardships and hurt that these woman endured, you can only want nothing for the best for them.
Back to top Go down
browneyedgirl
Fan
Fan

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:42 am

i'm dying here! Sad
it's unfair to read how great the story is (which i never doubted Wink )and to be able to get to it. i'm suffering from acute frustration pyro
haven't been able to buy it! paypal problems!!! Hissy Fit
why isn't it on amazon yet?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 am

Browneyed girl, think I posted this at the other thread about Afterlife, so you may not have seen it yet, but this is from this month's newsletter about Amazon:

"2) Formats - For those looking for Kindle and Nook versions, remember that EC doesn't have control over when those versions go live at Amazon and B&N, so sometimes they lag a bit behind EC's release dates. However, EC has a variety of ebook versions that might be converted by your software if you don't want to wait. With respect to a print version, EC releases most all of its titles in ebook format first, with the print book coming out sometime further down the road. I'm hoping that will happen in about 4-5 months, but of course I'll keep you posted through this newsletter, blog, fan forum, etc.

I hate that you're having problems with Paypal - hopefully the frustration will end soon!!
Back to top Go down
browneyedgirl
Fan
Fan

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

thanks for the answer!
i'm just having a bad case of "get a freakin' move on already" to all these intermediaries that are standing between me and the book i want.

i had a similar outburst with "vampire mistress" but that time it was due to geographical restrictions.

oh well... i'll wait... thanks again for the "there, there" intervention Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunteller
Fan
Fan

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: RE:Ben and Marcie e-book for kindle   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 am

If you have the version of the Kindle that allows you to email your books to yourself, you can do what I did. Download Afterlife from EC as a PDF and then email it to your Kindle. It's super easy.
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Browneyed girl, fortunately we're trying to do something about that geographical problem on my Berkley books. On my most recent contract one of the things we really wrangled over was this issue of geographic restrictions for the ebooks for our overseas readers. Apparently, by changing the structure of the rights I offered to give the publisher, we were able to remove that problem. We agreed to make it apply to the backlist as well, so I recently signed an addendum to the contract and sent it in. While the publisher couldn’t guarantee exactly when the books would start being available to the Aussie/UK readers, they said as soon as they received the addendum, they would notify the ebook distributors and get this in process. So hopefully, sometime in the near future, you should log on to one of your normal ebook distributors and find that this restriction no longer exists on my Berkley books. Let me know if that’s the case when and if you go to buy one of my Berkley books in the future.
Back to top Go down
browneyedgirl
Fan
Fan

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Ms. Hill, you're a goddess! honestly!
not many would dare take on the mighty publishers and their restrictions. i actually noticed that for instance that "vampire trinity" was not geographically restricted on amazon as opposed to "vampire mistress" (not sure of B&N but i noticed that in their case it's a store policy with ebooks rather than just the publisher's restrictions) so yey for that!
and i was going to add my supplication for the next vampire book to be available outside the US so yey again! Smile
and thank you!

Sunteller,
It's not a problem of format & the kindle but of actually getting to buy the book, which i still haven't been able to do! i officially hate paypal. so there!
Thanks for the tip though. Smile

and i apologize for hijacking the thread. didn't see it was about ben&marcie Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Joey, I have a few questions on your kOTB series. First, what every happened to Cass' brother, Jeremy. I am assuming he passed on, but I do not remember where that was mentioned. Also, someone above spoike of Matt and Savvannah's child; is she preggers and did I miss that? 2nd, I do remember Marcie beign just a teenager in Cass' book, but how many years might you let pass now that you are going to hook her up with Ben ? I cannot seem to find her age in that book, so I was very curious. 3rd, I have just got done reading Afterlife, and I loved it!! Someone also mentioned Jon and Rachel having a baby? Was she preggers too? How did I miss on this or am I looking to much into what is being said above. I love this series; very good. I too hope that we will get a book for Max too since I really liked him!
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 am

Saint Maria wrote:
Joey, I have a few questions on your kOTB series. First, what every happened to Cass' brother, Jeremy. I am assuming he passed on, but I do not remember where that was mentioned. Also, someone above spoike of Matt and Savvannah's child; is she preggers and did I miss that? 2nd, I do remember Marcie beign just a teenager in Cass' book, but how many years might you let pass now that you are going to hook her up with Ben ? I cannot seem to find her age in that book, so I was very curious. 3rd, I have just got done reading Afterlife, and I loved it!! Someone also mentioned Jon and Rachel having a baby? Was she preggers too? How did I miss on this or am I looking to much into what is being said above. I love this series; very good. I too hope that we will get a book for Max too since I really liked him!

I second that! There are so many potential stories with the 'side' characters! Holiday Tree Lil\' Mistress
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 am

Saint Maria, thanks for the questions - the reference to Matt and Savannah having a child is probably due to the question he was asked during his character interview (go look under the Character Interview thread and you'll find Matt's memorable interview with Mistress Kat - laughter). They do not yet have a child, but the speculation on the forum was, since Ben and Marcie's story happens a few years after the others', then it was possible they MIGHT have a child by then. And you are correct - I don't believe Marcie's age was ever mentioned in Controlled Response, though it was clear she was in high school. The muse is still, well, musing on that (grin) in terms of how old she'll be but it will still be young. I'm thinking it's going to end up being right out of college, 22 or 23, so we're talking about a 5-6 year span after Controlled Response. As far as Jeremy, that's a more complicated question - can't tell you the answer wihout spoiling a couple things, and I definitely don't want to do that (beaming). I promise, I have every intention and hope of writing this story next year, so if things go well, hopefully it will release sometime fall or late 2011.

I'm at my mom's, which is why I've been a bit quiet this week, but hope all who celebrate Thanksgiving had a lovely day today - and those who don't, hope you had a lovely day regardless. Thanks for the kind words, brown-eyed girl, though I give a good bit of that credit to my agent. I just did the whining and nagging end of things (lol).

Oh, and you guys KNOW Max will get his own story. They never step forward like that unless the muse has a book planned for them (Okay, yeah, yeah, Brian and Debra may be the continuing exception to that rule, but Max is NOT a gray area in that regard at all. That boy will have his own story one day, as will Leland Keller.) :>

Going to go try and do some edits on J&L before I fall asleep! Smiles to all...
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 am

Oh, missed one - know, Rachel and Jon are not yet pregnant. However, there's a passage in Afterlife that makes it clear Jon sees that as part of their future, and that may be what you heard being tossed about (smile).
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Joey, Thank you for the answer to all of my questions. So based on what you are saying, we are looking at another 2 to 3 year break between this last book and Ben's book. So, that would make sense in terms of letting her get out of colleage before you set her up with Ben. I kinda thought so, but your kinda gave me an idea that this is what you might be planning. So, we should be getting a lot of new information as to what all of other couples have been up to when you finally get to Ben and Macie.

I have to say, I was kinda surprised when I found out via your sight that you were putting Ben and Macie together. Ben is so hardcore, and I cannot wait for you to let us see him in action; you are so mean with all your teasing of Ben and his monster cock. Macie, from the little that we have seen of her, seems so young and innocent. I am very intereseted in how you are going to manage to kinda melt these two together. Again, I read Sandy's interview with him and OMG; that man is so hot and so into the ladies twenty four seven. Those poor subs; he just pounds the p*** out of them and they love it!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Not Worthy If you are going to be a bear be a Grizzley.

Ben is the best out of the knights in my opinion. I was against Ben and Marcie for many reasons (some were way to personal...LOL) but when Joey shined a little light on Marcie's character I started to change my mind. She is a worthy.

Though it pains me to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ben & Marcie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben & Marcie
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: The Cauldron :: Knights of the Boardroom Series-
Jump to: