Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben & Marcie

Go down 
+22
ashN
reese
Minuet
musette
FAIRIE
Boardroom Fan
sanpedrocyndi
Miss Mindy
maryde
MistressKatishka
Aleah
ninapie
doris gomez
Saint Maria
browneyedgirl
Terry
Sandy
Sunteller
Fran
Joey W. Hill
Rebekah
whatmeworry
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

Ben & Marcie - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

I agree with most of what you are saying SM, except for one part. I don't think Marcie would know that much about what Ben did in the clubs or the relationships he may have had there or outside. I don't think he would know because I don't think the other Knights would talk about him and I don't think Cass or Lucas would want to discuss Ben's relationships (or lack there of) with someone they view pretty much as their daughter.

I definitely can't see any of them making comment on Ben's being more hardcore than the others or what his preferences would be. That to me would be a serious violation of the Knights code to each other, in my opinion.

But you are way more in tune with the Knights than I am (wink), so you may well be right on that.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

Ben & Marcie - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Pat,

That could also be true!! We just do not know what type of relationship they have had since CR and if Marcie was able to get any knowledge from other sources as to what Master Ben might have been doing in the clubs and her knowledge of the other women.

I do think that you are right in that the Knights themselves would not tell her or gossip about Ben in front of her. I think that she is going to have to find out from other people if indeed she does find out about it. Also, as you said, I think we know now that most of his relationships are all confined to the clubs and his regulars there and nothing really outside of that. That issue I do believe is going to be a huge part of this book and it goes a long ways to showing how emotional closed off he is. So, I cannot wait to find out if I am right on that part! SM
Back to top Go down

Ben & Marcie
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: The Cauldron :: Knights of the Boardroom Series-
Jump to: