Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben & Marcie

Go down 
+22
ashN
reese
Minuet
musette
FAIRIE
Boardroom Fan
sanpedrocyndi
Miss Mindy
maryde
MistressKatishka
Aleah
ninapie
doris gomez
Saint Maria
browneyedgirl
Terry
Sandy
Sunteller
Fran
Joey W. Hill
Rebekah
whatmeworry
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Saint Maria, you are correct in your assessment of the timeline. And I was surprised when the muse put them together as well, but once she started giving me the story scenes, dialogue, etc for my rough outline, I was completely on board (and of course was relieved to convince Sandy of the same - lol). Marcie's innocent, yes, but she is extremely determined (grin). Glad you liked the interview! Be sure and come for the 12/18 Bookclub night if you can!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 am

Joey,

I will try, but that is the weekend before Christmas and myself and my love slave usually have a X-Mas party that we go to everyyear. Very family friendly, bring the kids, lots of food, etc. However, I will try to see if I can read the transript if I cannot be there in person.

So, on scale of one to ten, how would you rake all of your Knights in terms of hardcore Domaniance? Here is what I think... Jon: 4, Lucus: 5, Matt: 7, Peter: 9 and Ben? Maybe a 15?

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Saint Maria, no worries - the Book Club Night thread stays up quite a while, so you can come by anytime after the actual event to read the comments/questions or leave your own if you like.

LOL - yes 15 would probably be accurate for Ben. That indicates how far up the scale he'll go, depending on the needs of the sub. In short, if the sub needs 15, he's the man to deliver that. But if 9 is what will challenge the sub, take her over the edge into complete surrender, that's what he'll give her. He tailors it to her needs, and his gift is pushing her further than she ever expected herself to go. He personally likes the harder core subs, because that meets his perceived needs, but the breaking down of a sub is the main thing for him.

I think your other ratings are pretty accurate. I might have bumped Jon and Lucas up a bit, but I think you've still got the order and proportion dead on! Of course, I'm just the author - I always defer to reader opinion on these things, because once the story is in your hands, then you have your own unique ownership of the characters and there are very few "wrong" answers when it comes to how you see the heroes/heroines (smile).

Thanks for the question!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Awesome!!! Thanks Joey. As I have read the books, that is just the order that I have put them in. It seems that Ben is really into the "sharing" of women, but yet he states that if a sub was his, he might not? It was a kinda of a contriduction of sorts for me. I understand now you have decided to do his story last; is he the youngest of the all the Knights? I know that the muse will reveal all, but I stil have a hard time seeing how Macie is going to handle him. His love of a woman's bottom has been told in all of the books, so I am hopiing that we get to see him in actiion doing what he does best in his own book. Poor Macie; she is so gonna get such a sore bottom. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Yes, he's the youngest, a year or two younger than Jon. I'm having to bite my tongue hard because I want to jabber away about how Marcie and he will work out, and of course in so doing I'd reveal half the plot to you (lol) - I'm terrible at being circumspect about these things. Obviously I'm NOT the person you ever tell a secret to! However, I think I can say - without revealing anything you all didn't already know - that yes, Marcie will have a sore bottom before it's all done - inside and out!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Understand.! We do not want to give the story out, but man, that Ben is a hottie. I looked forward to his book for a while and I am very excited to hear that both Max and Mr. Keller, who you introduced us to in Afterlife, will also be getting their own books. I guess we will have to see if you chose to continue the series after that, but I love it and it is one of my absolute favs series out there. I have two other ones that I follow pretty closely besides Knights, and they are all so good. O have been hooked on this one since I picked uip Unlaced on a whim. So glad that I did.

So, just so we can ALL really know, just how big is Ben's monster cock? Or should I be asking Sandy that question since she got to spend such a lovely time playing mermaid with him.... ?

Best Wishes and I look forwward to the interview with the Knights on the 18th!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Grin - I'll let Sandy have the pleasure of answering that question! And I think we should press her for more details about that day. I haven't been able to convince her to write a vignette, but maybe we could muscle her into giving us a paragraph or two of the highlights. Like Mandy Patinkin in Princess Bride "No, it's too much. Let me sum up..." grin

And I'm so glad you love the Knights. If you'd like to share the other two series that have you hooked, you're welcome to do so. As a community of readers, we're all always looking for great stories!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Sandy,

I guess that you need to answer my question, since the author mistress has passed this one along to you. So, how big is it....

Joey, I am hugh fan of your KOTB series, Maya Bank 's Sweet Series and also Lorelei James' Rough Rider series. I have other that I like, like Cherise Sinclair and her Masters of the Shadowlands seriies, and also Shelly Laurenston and her Pride series.

Hope that I get the wonderful Ms. Sandy to answer my question and I hope that we will here lots more from that hottie Mr. Callahan between now and when his book comes out.

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Hello Saint Maria. Glad to see you groovin' on Joey's stories and glad to see you posting on the Forum. This is a friendly place to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Doris,

Thanks for the hello. Yes, everyone has been very nice to me so far, and yuio can see that I just joined. I am a big fan of the KOTB series and I am also looking forward picking up Joey's Nature of the Desire series as well. But, I love Ben and I want to hear more about him and Miss Sandy and their afternoon of "talking" to each other. Based on her interview it sounded fun....
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Sorry for the delay ladies. I have been a little tide up for a few days.

Ben, Ben, Ben! What can I say Drool I do not want to kiss and tell. With that said Ben is a blessed and talented man. The day he was made the gods must have been feeling very very generous. I guess the mold must have been broken after he was created. If it wasn't most woman would walk with a permeant limp and a big ass smile. tyvm
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Sandy,

This is all you are going to tell us?!! OMG!!! So what do think about Joey's suggestion that you do a little vingnette on your afternoon with the charming and handsome Mr. O'Callahan? I would read it; in a heartbeat!! I cannot wait to see all the fun and crazy stuff that Ms. Macie puts him through. We all know that she is going to be very young, but I think she might make up for it in satinma and high tolerence for Ben.

Cannot wait until the 18th until we get to talk to tall the Knights. I am reading Afterlife again. I so hope that the lovely Joey lets our dear Rachel have a baby for her and Jion. So sad with her son; it was such a great emotional book. I can see Matt and Savannah having kids, Lucus and Cassie too. I am not sold on Peter and Dana yet, but maybe, and I am sure that Macie will want to have lots of babies with Ben. OMG, did I say that... He is going to be very unhappy with me...
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Saint Maria wrote:
Sandy,

This is all you are going to tell us?!! OMG!!! So what do think about Joey's suggestion that you do a little vingnette on your afternoon with the charming and handsome Mr. O'Callahan? I would read it; in a heartbeat!! I cannot wait to see all the fun and crazy stuff that Ms. Macie puts him through. We all know that she is going to be very young, but I think she might make up for it in satinma and high tolerence for Ben.

Cannot wait until the 18th until we get to talk to tall the Knights. I am reading Afterlife again. I so hope that the lovely Joey lets our dear Rachel have a baby for her and Jion. So sad with her son; it was such a great emotional book. I can see Matt and Savannah having kids, Lucus and Cassie too. I am not sold on Peter and Dana yet, but maybe, and I am sure that Macie will want to have lots of babies with Ben. OMG, did I say that... He is going to be very unhappy with me...

LMAO...You are too much. I believe Marcie is definitlry going to give Ben a run for his money. I cannot wait to see what happens with the rest of the Knights and their Ladies.
Sorry, I am not a writer...I wish I could but it would either turn out to be s paragraph or something long and boring. I will leave it to it to the professionals and the ladies that know.
I always say I am better at lab class then I am at lecture. Get Hot Buns Ben in front of me and I will excel Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
whatmeworry
Fan
Fan
whatmeworry

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:43 pm

I <3 <3 <3 the KotB series, each one is more emotional than the last (plus uber-steamy). Kinda upset I have to wait until fall 2011 to get my grubby little hands on Ben/Marcie book, but look forward to any teasers.

Another question is how Cassie will take Marcie/Ben pairing?
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

I am curios to know what Cassie thinks. I cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
ninapie
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:51 pm

The Ben/Marcie pairing should be really interesting! It seems like it will be a little different because Marcie may be the pursuer. In the other Knights books, the men have pursued the hesitant ladies. It looks like Marcie will have her sights set on Ben but he may be reluctant due to her youth, being Cassie's sister, whatever. I agree with everybody that it's so hard to wait for the next installment!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

I agree!! I like that Ben is the type that iis going to have to have his heart captured. I have not doubt that he is going to put Marcie through the ringer and most likely kinda blow her off at first. It sounds like she is not going to give in. I wonder what Chass is going thiink and also how she is going to handle this. She is very protective of her siblings, remember she raised them, and she knows what Ben is like. I can see Marcie coming from one side; Chass friom the other and Ben in the middle. He is so funny in the previous books and I hope that we get to see some of that is his book too.

So Joey, after yiou give Ben and Marcie to each other, will you try to give us a book for both Max and maybe Mr. Keeler? Do you have an idea of how many books in series you would like to do or are you going to just keep writing?

Thanks so much for this series. Cannot wait for Ben's book. He is my fav of all the Knights. I love the hardcore ones!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm now having to sit on my mouth (it looks really funny, let me tell you) because I want to jump in and add my two cents. But then, duh, I'd be giving away the book plot, since I sort of know how it's all going to unfold at this point (laughter) - but I do so want to talk about it! Please don't stop discussing it, though. It's lovely to sit on the sidelines and have you all talk about the relationships and issues they'll likely face - you're of course hitting a lot of them dead on. Cassie and Lucas will certainly have concerns!

Maria, it looks very much like Max and Leland will have their own books down the line. Leland made a brief appearance in Branded Sanctuary as well (the threesome where one of them looked like a football player? that was Leland). I never really know how long a series will run; as long as the publishers will let me write them, and secondary characters like Max or Leland pop up that show a reason to continue the series, I'm delighted to keep revisiting a series line. Since there are only technically five "Knights of the Board Room", I'm not sure if that's a natural end to the series and Leland and Max would spin off a new one. Have to look at that in the future. But either way, there will be more books that tie in those characters.

Back to top Go down
Sunteller
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Ben & Marcie    Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Joey,

I believe you should create a spinoff series starting with Max's story. As I was reading the thread, I came to the same conclusion as you, there are only five true "Knights".

Of course everything you write is so good, we are going to read it regardless of what you call it. Fall 2011 is a long time to wait, but we have the vignettes and I may be crazy but I don't think I'm alone when I say that I can pick up any of your books and read them again cover to cover and still enjoy then as much as I did the first time I read them.
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 am

Sunteller,

I feel the same way. I could actually read all of her books and not get enough. Sometimes I expect it to give me more than what is actually been givin' Razz .

As I follow thru with the threads and have been getting spoilers after spoilers for the KOTB; I am beginning to get hungry for something a little more serious. I just want to start from the beginning and continue on thru to the last book for that sexual high Very Happy . I can't disagree about anything.

Aleah
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 am

Sunteller, you know how thrilled I am to hear that (smile). I agree with you - it would be kind of hard to call it Knights of the Board Room when it's not really about the five Knights...but maybe I can think of a related series name, or simply write them as standalones.

Thailady, if you go ahead and read them all, then you'll only have one to wait for - Ben - and you can always go read his interview a few times to tide you over (grin).

You gave me a needed lift this morning - thanks for all the encouraging words!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 pm

That interview is so hot!! I think back to a line that Peter had in Honor Bound, when Dana teased him about liking Ben so much and she asked if he had a desire to make out with him. I think that Peter said something along the llines of "only if I was the last f....... thing on earth." "If he does not put hiis d... in something every 24 hours he thinks that it will fall off." That was so funny...

I cannot wait to see how Macie is going to get him to notice her. That is what I am wondering about the most. She needs to know him that she is a submissive, and I think that it will be fun to see how she shows his that she is indeed one and also how he reacts to that. At first, I wonder how well that is going to go over with him.

I can see him pushing her to the limits. Seeing if this is what she really wants and if this is who she really is and if she is going to be able to take him and his very hardcore needs and demands.

Since the first book, I thought is was going take someone very special to bring him down. and now I cannot wait to see how she does it. I am betting it will be fun...

Love, SM
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 am

I can't wait for the book either! What I'm wondering is, seeing how the boys are like family and will help their "brothers"in any way needed to show their respective ladies in their lives how much they are loved and cherished i.e Matt and Savannah ; Lucas and Cassandra ; Dana and Peter etc. How will the boys all feel about Macie coming into the family as Bens partner, seeing as how they previously would have all treated her as their younger sister? And as the women are accepting of their husbands involvement in the different situations i.e Jon and Rachel (when they 'assisted' Rachel with her shower after the public session at the club) will it be any different for them , especially Cassandra, when they find out Macie is "the one" for Ben?It'll make for one helluva story!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 am

See, you all are doing it again - making me have to sit on my mouth so I don't blurt out scenes planned for the book. Because some of the ways Marcie will demand Ben take her seriously are WAY over the top outrageous (laughter). She's a VERY determined young woman. Of course, with the discipline and will Cass showed in protecting and raising her five siblings, it's not surprising that Marcie has some of the same determination - applied toward a very different goal. And we remember, from the Ben and Celeste reference, Ben finds subs who are trying to "top from the bottom" a particularly irresistible challenge (grin).

But as Fran pointed out, one of the minor conflict issues in the book will be how this plays out with Cassie and Lucas. They both understand the D/s dynamic very well, but they also have the issue of seeing Marcie as a child - so she'll be battling that on three fronts at different points in the story.

Okay, shutting up now before I blurt out more stuff (lol). Plus, I better get to editing J&L or I'll be in real trouble!

Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Wow, talk about 'wetting my appetite!' When did you say thei story was coming out? Like I said before I have no patience- "I've been a BAD girl!!" LOL Lil\' Mistress spank love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben & Marcie
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: The Cauldron :: Knights of the Boardroom Series-
Jump to: