Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben & Marcie

Go down 
+22
ashN
reese
Minuet
musette
FAIRIE
Boardroom Fan
sanpedrocyndi
Miss Mindy
maryde
MistressKatishka
Aleah
ninapie
doris gomez
Saint Maria
browneyedgirl
Terry
Sandy
Sunteller
Fran
Joey W. Hill
Rebekah
whatmeworry
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 am

Joey W. Hill wrote:
I think, with these guys being the natural Doms they are, they recognize what a strong challenge from a true submissive really is. That will be what's particularly difficult for Ben - he can say "she's Cassie's little sister" all he wants, but when Marcie gets in his face, challenging his platonic attitude at every turn in some pretty outrageous ways, the Dom in him is going to recognize she is a natural sub. One that, while still relatively innocent, has the strength, bravery and desire to go to a pretty extreme/deep level for him, because she already loves and trusts him that deeply, based on their history (which will be revealed more fully in the book of course - wink).

Nice Joey. Thank you. Not Worthy

I am trying so hard to be good but you are making so hard with these little teases or tid bits. lol
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Sandy, you know I much prefer you to be bad - and so does Ben! LOL

Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Joey,

I think that everyone perfers Sandy bad!! We know Master Ben does too!! I am thinking that Master Ben likes everyone to be bad and that seems to me that Marcie is going to be more then willing to play bad girl!!

I wonder how many times she is going to get spanked in this book? Where is that paddle with the "bad girl" cut out that he used at the Christmas Book club night at? I bet Sandy has it!! LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:40 pm

LOL - I bet she does. Sandy will hide it from us, though. As far as Marcie, I'm sure she'll get her share of punishment, for sure!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Yeap, like you said previously, both inside and out! SM
Back to top Go down
FAIRIE
1st Marked Servant
FAIRIE

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 am

Hey Joey ..any chance of you and Jimmy getting a pic together at RT? My favorite author and my fav male model. I want to frame it for my bedroom lol.
Cannot wait for Ben's story..man I thought I was hooked on Vampire Queen series but this series I dearly love lol.
Sorry for not being around. Just don't feel good. Get my surgery date the 13th. I so want to be well again.
But I have excuses for just reading books lol.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Hopefully Joey will be finish up with Arcane Shot soon and then she is going to start on Master Ben and Marcie. Her plan was to start at the beginning of May since she has to turn in Arcane Shot by April 30th. So, I hope that she is doing well and all is going according to plan. Cannot wait to see some of those teaser tidbits I hope that she gives us of Master Ben and Marcie!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Phew, finally got to the end of 16 pages on this thread!!

Ok, now cant wait for Ben's story....very intriguing.... Question
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Amazing isn't it? 16 pages of speculating on a book that has not even been written yet. Sometimes, I think that Joey much think that we are all nuts. Well, mostly me at least or that I have absolutely nothing else to do. Not true really, since I am very busy during the week with work and kids. Have a quiet weekend this week, but Easter weekend will be very busy so I am not sure how much I will be around. Hitting up all the Grandmas for candy next weekend!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Its the anticipation and the torture of waiting that's getting us all going, again I'll say it.....Joey...you are a genius,lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Yes, she seems to know to do that with me when it comes to Master Ben. As you have read in this thread, based on some of the intial information that was put out there, we all thought that Marcie was going to be the aggressive persuer in this one.

Now I am not sure. I think that she will be, in the beginning, but when she FINALLY gets him to notice her for what she is and what she wants, I think that an attraction that has been there for a very long time, on both sides, is going to kick in for Ben. I think that he is going to turn the tables on her and come after her. However, she is going to make him work for it; all of it!! He is going to have to prove to her that he wants it and is willing to put the effort in to make it happen.

I do think that she is going to have moments of jealousy in this one and he is going to have moments of having issues as to weather or not she is going to be able to handle all his very scary and rough demands. As Joey has said, they are going to have a bit of a rough road. She is very young and he is very experienced and attractive to the ladies. So, I am guessing that while they will get what they both want, again, it will not be easy. SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Wow SM, I think I missed loads of 'reading between the lines' whizzing through this series. Definitely on the re-read list now (although I did manage to sneak in a few of Joey's standalones-Virtual Reality being next, I might just finish that tonight,lol!)

Glad you're keeping me in the loop with B/M though, cheers!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Musette,

Alot of this has been all of us speculating on this thread. Marcie is introduced in Controlled Response, and it is Cass's book, where she is introduced as someone who is very strong, detirmed, studing business and very, very smart. She knows all about K and A and even at that time, Ben. She has a crush on him even then!! Tons of tibets in that little tiny part.

So, I guess I was not surprised when Joey was setting her up with Ben. Lots of ladies gave their ideas, how they saw the pairing to potentally come about and of course Joey has given us some insite to Ben over the course of all the books.

During Honor Bound and Afterlife, she was finishing up high school and going to collage, and had yet to turn 21. We are guessing about 3 to 4 years will have passed between Afterlife and Hostile Takeover. The big thing is that she is now 21 and she can go after him and he has no reason to say NO. But, you know he will and she will get under his skin like no other. So, it will be fun!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Cant wait!!!!

I'm still fairly new on here so that's probably where I've missed the discussions. Also a HUGE vamp addict so the Knights were last on my list to get to (ok ok, I know,lol!)

Probably gonna get shot or worse for saying this...much as I loved the Knights...I'm still a Fangbanger-in-Waiting,LOL!!!!! Vampy
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Not a problem!! I got into Joey's stuff via the Knights and I am now reading the NOD series. I am not a big fan of paranormals, as everyone around here knows, so I am going to finish the NOD and Hostile Takeover and then see if I want to take the vampies. Not sure at this time. I am a huge fan of the BDSM comtemps and Joey does them better then pretty much anyone else out there. So, that is why I am obsessed with the Knights as I am. Currently through two books in the NOD series, but my credit card needs a break right now. Will pick up books 3 and 4 after May 1st. LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Crikey, I hear you about the credit card!! Mine's going to go up flames soon, I've pretty much bought all Joey's books in the space of about 6 weeks, once I was hooked, I was hooked,lol!

I'm probably the polar opposite to you..I absolutely love the paranormal stuff, it's my preferred reading above all else, started with that then moved onto the contemporaries. Hope you get onto the VQ series, it really is exceptional in it's genre and the BDSM just makes them outstanding IMO (and I've read most of all the others!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I know!! Hubby keeps asking me a weekly basis how many books I got coming this so I figure that I better slow down a bit here. I have one more this one that I have had on preorder since January that is releasing next Tuesday. Book 6, Beast in Black, of Shelly Laurenston's Pride series, which is LMAO funny!! After that, I need to order books 3 and 4 in the NOD series after May 1st. So, yes, it does need a break!!

Yes, I know. I am a bit different to most around here. I found Joey through the Knights and I love BDSM books. But, I am not really into paranormals, period. But, I am going to be reading the D and G vingette and see if I like it. After I get done with NOD, will decide. Of course that does depend on how many times I am going to need to re-read Hostile Takeover too! SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:49 pm

FAIRIE wrote:
Hey Joey ..any chance of you and Jimmy getting a pic together at RT? My favorite author and my fav male model. I want to frame it for my bedroom lol.
Cannot wait for Ben's story..man I thought I was hooked on Vampire Queen series but this series I dearly love lol.
Sorry for not being around. Just don't feel good. Get my surgery date the 13th. I so want to be well again.
But I have excuses for just reading books lol.

I so want you to be well again too. Hugs
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 am

Yes, we all do!! Get well soon!! SM
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

"Miss Joey!! How are you, darlin? Are you ready to write my book yet? I just know it is gonna be smokin hot, darlin! You will not let me down but of course, but I might just tie you down. Wouldn't that me fun, darlin? A nice little chain; a bit of rope and of course lots and lots of anal lube. Well now, I will just let you go and finish up that other little book you got going. On Monday morning, your mine!!" Master Ben
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Ok, that's it *gesture to my two pets, knelt behind my desk chair, to get up. Both stretching just over 6 feet tall, both physically gifted with more then enough muscle to bench press a couple sexy ladies just for the sheer pleasure of watching what will be their naked forms rise and lower to their own... Points to SM* Cease her my cubs, and wrack her ass to the wall. You know how I want it done *hears them move from their knelt possition, ceasing my target on each arm and hauling her away. Disarming her of said lube, chain and rope* Woman you never going to make it to Bens book!!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 pm

MK,

I am thinking that might just be the case! Hell, I cannot wait until we get to see the vingette with Master Ben and that little reporter. Bet that is gonna be pretty hot too; Master Ben popping her ass with a wet towel and not letting her come!! No one she said she would write no more so soon!! LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 am

LMAO spank love SM,

Oh Dear, do I feel a little pain coming your way. LOL
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 am

Aleah wrote:
LMAO spank love SM,

Oh Dear, do I feel a little pain coming your way. LOL

LOL-I peeped in here just after MK's announcement....then hightailed it back over to Round 2!!!!

Yep...definitely a coward,lol!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah, I know! She is kinda pissed, but I just felt Master Ben speaking to me and I had to say my piece. It was him!! NOT me! Honest! SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben & Marcie   Ben & Marcie - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben & Marcie
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fans of Joey W. Hill :: The Cauldron :: Knights of the Boardroom Series-
Jump to: