Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Controlled Response (Book #2)

Go down 
+6
maryde
Lauralee
Preternatural Addict
Sandy
biteMARwhipMAR
VampireTemptressJaime
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:08 pm

SM

I think I'm going to re-read all the Knights....I've read the lot almost in one whole sitting and I know when stuff myself full, I miss bits! Almost like stuffing a great big cake in, it's probably better when you eat it a piece at a time rather than shoving in the whole thing,lol!

I think I missed the whole B/M storyline Doh so will check that out with new eyes soon.

(I did the same with the whole VQ series...finished all 6 then went and started from the beginning again...I had missed loads that I wasnt aware of....I dont do it on purpose, just eager I suppose,lol!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Also, check out the B/M thread here at well. We are up to 15 pages of speculation as to how this book is going to play out and Joey has not even written the book yet. That will not be until May with a turn in at the end of June. So, am very excited and hoping for a bits and pieces here.

Again, Marcie is metioned alot here with Cassie, a bit in Honor Bound and I am not sure if she was mentioned at all in Afterlife. I do not think so. However, she has been in high school and collage all throughout that time so that is why I think we see very little of her. Joey mentioned that Marcie and Ben might have had a platonic relationship during this entire timeframe and that they do keep in touch. So, she does know him. Also, I am betting that it gives her time to also learn all his little secreats and quirks that she will use quite effectively against him I think!! LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Was just working my way through the B/M thread when you posted....and naturally...I had to reply...immediately,lol! I think Ben will get more of my attention when I re-read, I was working my way up to Jon as physically I'm more like Rachel than any other of the girls, so had a vested interest,lol!

Not really much call for a bendy middle ager with a soft middle bit in my house, so gotta get my jollies somewhere...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:30 pm

This is a good place to do so!! I get my jollies here all the time, dear!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:52 pm

LOL!!!!!!!

Jollies time had by all then,lol!!!!

Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Awesome!! Like that. Glad everyone will be satisfied well. SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controlled Response (Book #2)   Controlled Response (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controlled Response (Book #2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2