Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?

Go down 
+5
JerryT
Allison
mvefnatic68
Sandy
VampireTemptressJaime
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Empty
PostSubject: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am

Express your love for this series and let the publisher know that you want MORE angels and mermaids! Click on the link below to email Penguin Putnam with your friendly demand for the next release. Let your voice be heard!

http://us.penguingroup.com/static/pages/aboutus/contactus.html

Last edited by VampireTemptressJaime on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

Thank you Jaime!
Back to top Go down
mvefnatic68
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:49 am

i would love to see another book written about dante and alexis. i feel there is more to tell with there story. did he go to lady lyssa's and stay with her and find out more of his vampire nature. is he going to lose alexis in some tragic way as his punishment for killing all those females. i would also love to see what happens with marcellus and clara.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Mvefnatic68

You seem so passionate about the series. I hope you went on the link that Jaime has posted above. Share that passion with Penguin Putnam. The more the better.
This is an awesome series.
Back to top Go down
Allison
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks for the Penguin Putnam link. I will definitely be writing them right after, although I find it difficult to describe what I love about Joey's stories. It's like trying to explain why chocolate is so delicious! But I'll try....

http://us.penguingroup.com/static/pages/aboutus/contactus.html[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 pm

LOL Allison. I guess just saying "It just great" or "yummy" is not good enough. LOL

I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
JerryT
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 pm

What about writing Berkeley Sensation? They published one of the three books. Did you pick Penguin because they published the 2nd and 3rd in the series? (Am going on memory as I am away from home and my personal library.) I just happen to remember that Berkeley published at least one of the three.

Just curious...am off to leave positive comment and request at the Penguin site as provided.
Back to top Go down
cindylovesangels
Fan
Fan
cindylovesangels

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Hell I soooo want this series to continue...I'll definitely do my part.
Back to top Go down
browneyedgirl
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:31 pm

i jsut have to join the chorus here and hope there's more of the mermaids on the way. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for another foray into david and mina's life. i loved the two!
mina's my favourite girl by ms. hill. she's testy, churlish and she can destroy the world if she flexes her muscles (or tentacles). atta girl!
i'd be really curious to see how she deals with the baby clara foresaw in mina and david's future.
and yeah, clara and marcellus! there's a great story there.
didn't care much for the last book, though *blushes*... sorry...
Back to top Go down
Minuet
Fan
Fan
Minuet

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

marcellus totally needs a woman to keep him in line! I'm a still a bit pissed at him for wanting to zap mina in Witch's Beauty!
Back to top Go down
reese
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:32 pm

color me confused. I clicked on the link but had no idea which one to click on to say Marcellus needs a story cheers reese
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Reese, I was confused as well. I ended up just sending a comment and I actually got a response from someone. Hopefully one of the other ladies have a bit more detail on how they were able to find it.

If no one gets back and if I recall correctly there should be a tab or link where you can comment and there is where your email goes. Hopefully, someone will get back and it should not read like a "general that you reply.." I hope that helps a little.
Back to top Go down
reese
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks Sandy, I followed your lead and sent my request to one of their emails for questions or comments.

reese
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 pm

I hope you get a response...a really one. Also, they should pass the message on to the powers that be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?   Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want another 'Daughters of Arianne' Book?
Page 1 of 1