Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Risque Reviews interview

Go down 
+9
VampireTemptressJaime
winnie
BARBARA
doris gomez
Miss Mindy
klsmith
Iva
Terry
Joey W. Hill
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Chuckle - Terry's on my wave length. I don't want them paint splattered. I want them rendered unconscious and unable to speak/use their phone fingers. Barbara, my husband apparently shares my violent tendencies, because he wants a rocket launcher mounted on his car hood. He describes his drive to work each day like a Mad Max movie, and I think he wants the weaponry so he can be even more authentic! And Miss Mindy, if you're going to win the lottery, instead of private movie showings, let's just splurge and have you install a large home movie theater that gets first run movie showings overnighted right to the "estate" the week of release - maybe we'll get Sandy's UPS guy - wink

Terry, thanks for the info on RED. I'll add it to my Netflix list. I love Bruce Willis anyway, but of late his movies haven't been as dependable as they used to be. And I'm with you ladies. I'll go to the theater to see Avatar, but it's got to be something where a grand scale screen is important, and most movies don't fall into that category. I know I'm going to want to see the next Harry Potter that way, but I'm already steely myself against all the flash! flash! flash! that will be happening

And Terry, my husband also feels he is the only one who should have the rocket launcher (grin).
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Joey W. Hill wrote:
Barbara, my husband apparently shares my violent tendencies, because he wants a rocket launcher mounted on his car hood....And Terry, my husband also feels he is the only one who should have the rocket launcher (grin).
*side splitting laughter* I'm a bit of a verbal driver (even when I'm alone), whereas I talk to myself and the other drivers around me. Things like "Um, you DO know those dotted lines denote YOUR lane don't you? Now please stay in it.","NO! BAD DRIVER! You have been banned from MY road! To the shoulder with you!", "Seriously...is Colorado handing out drivers licenses in VENDING MACHINES nowadays?". And through the years my family has gotten used to it, and even join me. One of the things is 'The Rocket Launcher'. When someone is really stupid ahead of me I will tell my husband to hit the rocket launcher. He will smack the dash in front of him. But I'll be damned if the thing isn't broken, or the car maker forgot to install it.
Oh, and I've begun a new habit when drivers really upset me. I mime loading my invisible military rocket launcher. Then position it on my shoulder. I look through the invisible sight, then pull the invisible trigger. My body even recoils back due to the force of the rocket being fired. LOL I've gotten some strange looks by the drivers next to me. My co-workers who have been in the car with me when I've done it said since it's imaginary it should be self loading. I looked at them seriously and said "Don't be silly! Invisible Rocker Launchers DON'T COME self loading!", rolled my eyes and kept on driving.

Joey W. Hill wrote:
And Miss Mindy, if you're going to win the lottery, instead of private movie showings, let's just splurge and have you install a large home movie theater that gets first run movie showings overnighted right to the "estate" the week of release - maybe we'll get Sandy's UPS guy - wink
Ok, you my lady are a GENIUS! It would also need to be set up like a real theater (so we get the fun theater experience). Such as a concessions counter, ticket takers and ushers. Hmmm I can see well oiled slaves with bow tie collars working those stations...You may have come up with a new type of business idea.
cheers
Back to top Go down
klsmith
3rd Marked Servant
klsmith

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm

OMG!!!! Just stopped laughing at that rant LMAO
I yelled at some other car the other day, and my son said 'what mom' and my daughter said, 'she's yelling at the other cars again, she does that a lot, but doesn't want us to listen cause she says bad words'.....my husband...not so happy with that explanation. Rolling Eyes What did he expect, that person was a stupid jackass that should lay off the fucking drugs before they get in the car and cut me off! psycho
Back to top Go down
klsmith
3rd Marked Servant
klsmith

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh, Oh....can I help you manage this new business, you know with the interviewing of the slaves, I mean I don't want you to overworked.....Just thinking of you! Hugs
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm with Kelly. still chuckling over the vision of both of you in your cars, and Mindy with her imaginary, NOT self loading rocket launcher. Sounds like it would be dangerous to put you two in the same car with my husband. What we really need is a tank. Very old movie with James Garner, C. Thomas Howell and Shirley Jackson called Tank that was a delight - and proves that a tank will take care of ANY road obstacle.

Loved the vending machine reference...

And I'm VERY happy with the movie theater/employee/slave idea. I think we should draw up a business plan...lol
Back to top Go down
Terry
Mistress of the Boardroom

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

I had no idea i was able to channel myself into all of you! ROTFLMAO!!!!! Who knew we could all be so alike?

And when we start the movie theater/employee/slave thing, I volunteer my services to help them "audition"... grin.

Innocent
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 am

ps - Bruce Willis was verrrry gooood in RED, in mho... Drool
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 am

LOL Something tells me I wont have any problems finding volunteers to help oil up the staff each night before the theater opens.

Oh man, I really think we need to take a long road trip and document it. LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Miss Mindy, I think "I won't have any problems" may be misleading. I'm forseeing elbows being thrown, and catfights ensuing over the privilege (lol). Girlfight
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:12 pm

*chuckle*
Back to top Go down
klsmith
3rd Marked Servant
klsmith

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 pm

I can share!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
Region Master
Region Master
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 pm

LOL! I will just need to ensure there is an equal amount of staff to volunteers.
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Miss Mindy, perhaps they'll need to go thru "several" auditions to make sure they're right for the role... that way all the staff feels "useful".
*sly grin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risque Reviews interview   Risque Reviews interview - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risque Reviews interview
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4