Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)

Go down 
+2
Jennifer Leeland
VampireTemptressJaime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Empty
PostSubject: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:08 pm

From storywitch.com

Some stories can't be contained between the covers of just one book. Marguerite and Tyler’s story continues in Mirror of My Soul. Having resolved some of the issues that arose between them as two sexual dominants, they now explore whether Marguerite’s desire to be Mistress and slave both will be accepted by Tyler, and whether the shadows of their respective pasts will have the power to destroy the love growing between them.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

I think this is Marguerite's story and how she overcomes the demons that drove her to dark and twisted places that Tyler shed light on in the first book.
It's her past that rises up to test her, torment her, torture them both.
And in the end, it's her combative spirit that defeats the shadows. But the battle is compelling and emotional.
Back to top Go down
http://jenniferleeland.com
Dannyfiredragon
1st Marked Servant
Dannyfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Again a very emotional story, but it shows the reason for why Marguerite is as she is. Fascinating book
Back to top Go down
http://loveromancesandmore.blogspot.com/
JerryT
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 am

Deleted.

Last edited by JerryT on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm

I adore MArguerite and Tyler. They are such a strong couple emotionally and I love this book. ITs our first real look into their complex relationship. LOVE THEM!
Back to top Go down
JerryT
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by JerryT on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm

I can be a bit of a dumbass Jerry if you didnt know(no comments JAime, MAI, Sandy). I loved both of MArgurite and Tyler stories. I have re-read them so many times I couldn't even count. So good on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
JerryT
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 am

biteMARwhipMAR

But you referred to "this book" in your message. I now see you may be thinking of Ice Queen as a single book. I don't. Hence my question.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. No big deal.

Jerry
Back to top Go down
JerryT
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Jennifer Leeland wrote:
I think this is Marguerite's story and how she overcomes the demons that drove her to dark and twisted places that Tyler shed light on in the first book.
It's her past that rises up to test her, torment her, torture them both.
And in the end, it's her combative spirit that defeats the shadows. But the battle is compelling and emotional.

But the two Ice Queen novels are Tyler's too. With his history he needs someone during the small hours of the night to help him chase away gremlins just as Marguerite does.

That said, Marguerite is one of my all time heroines in the fiction of all kinds that I read.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Ordered it and Ice Queen today!! Cannot wait to read. After I get done with these two I have the remaing three in my cue at Amazon to order when I am ready. SM
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:10 pm

It is now in its way to me to read along with Ice Queen!! When I start will read them back to back, just as you guys have said I should do since it is pretty much one story told over two books. LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Well,

I finished up this book last night and I have to say it was such a great one/ two punch with this one and Ice Queen. I liked the beginning after the scene at the Zone and how Tyler continued to not give up on M and just kept going after what he wanted.

The part where she came to him I thought was truly beatiful and I loved seeing Josh again from Holding all the Cards. Then ending I thought was what was needed. M needed to put this behind her and I thought how you did that with the confrentation with her father, Joey, and putting his evil out as well was great. Very suspensful at the end there. Loved that through this T also dealt with his issues and that they truly let everything go. LIked the very end as well; the wedding scene and the reference to David, who I do know understand is the David from "A Witches Beauty" and I thought that was very sweet!

Well, I have ordered MOR and RC on my KIndle. I am about 30% of the way done with MOR and will also order BS after RC is done. Have lots of thoughts on MOR already but too early yet. Still figuring it out but very interesting so far, Joey! SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)   Mirror of my Soul (Book #4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror of my Soul (Book #4)
Page 1 of 1