Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natural Law (Book #2)

Go down 
+19
virginia59
Saint Maria
Aleah
Tabitha
Rebekah
Boardroom Fan
Karen
2shy2play
Crys
browneyedgirl
MasonLover
MistressKatishka
behalf23
Sandy
BiteMe
Dannyfiredragon
Terry
Jennifer Leeland
VampireTemptressJaime
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah
2nd Marked Servant
Rebekah

Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Hey Boardroom Fan, Justin and Sarah do have their own book and the title is "If Wishes were Horses". You should check it out, I know you will love it too.
Back to top Go down
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank you so much!!! I look forward to reading it!
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am

Love this book it was the first of Joey's that I read and I was hooked
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:42 am

Tabitha, this was not my first but I did fall for Mac. Did you the vignettes?
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 am

I have yet to read this series. All the spoilers are up for no good. I'll get there soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:57 am

So good Aleah. This is why I cannot have a favorite series just a first. My first is the vamps but this was my second series. I was going through Joey's books in a week and taking classes and going to work all full time. Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Help? Can anyone give me the exact reading order of all the NOD books? I am a bit confused.. Thanks!! SM
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 pm

SM, I'm going to try to post the link to Joey's site that shows the NoD Series and their order (most recent on top)

http://storywitch.net/Books/NDS/NDS.htm

Let me know if you need anything else!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks Terry!! SM
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 pm

You're welcome. Be sure and check out my absolute favorites, Ice Queen / Mirror of My Soul, but they are ALL wonderful!!!!!
Drool Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the order of the books, Terry!! I think I will start with Holding all the Card and then Natural Law. Thanks, again!! SM
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm

That's the way I prefer it, but it's not absolutely necessary. But certain characters show up in subsequent stories, and it's just easier to follow when you already know their history. Hope you enjoy them!!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks!! Hope to get going on these by April! Maybe.... SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 am

Terry wrote:
You're welcome. Be sure and check out my absolute favorites, Ice Queen / Mirror of My Soul, but they are ALL wonderful!!!!!
Drool Cheerleader

Hahahaha Terry! I knew I would see that comment. Lol. And it is so true.
Back to top Go down
virginia59
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Like others, this was my first Joey Hill book. Wonder why so many of us start with this one? It's one of my faves and made me take another look at my opinions of male submissives. Mac is a wonderful character and the sex scenes are hot.
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Well,

I wanted to drop a line today and let everyone know that I just finished up Natural Law last night!! OMG!! This book was so hot and I do not even know where to start it was so good.

I loved, loved, loved Mac and I can see now why everyone on this forum wants him for their personal play thing. The man was smokin. I mean come on; who would not love a man who wants to play slave to you and lets you tie him up? Yummy, just yummy!!

I loved Vi. She was great and it was fun being introduced to Tyler and some of the other supporting characters. I loved the mystery part of it and I have to say I had no idea who the bad "lady" was until the end. Fabulous!!

I have one more book on backorder this month and another I am reading right now. After the 1st of May, I will be picking up Ice Queen and Mirror of my Soul. Will be back in touch when I get them and a full review after I am done. This is one that I will be reading again cause it was so good!! Great job, Joey!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi SM

I really loved this one too....although make sure you read the next two before the Mac/Vi vignette. Just my personal opinion...I'm a bit OCD about reading in order,lol!!!

I read all of the four series before I got onto the vignettes...just for safety's sake. I didnt want any spoilers! Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

I will post no spoilers; or at least try not too! But, I loved this book. Cannot wait to read the next two and hopefully I see some of Vi and Mac in them. SM
Back to top Go down
behalf23
3rd Marked Servant
behalf23

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Saint Maria--
SO glad that you finally got to Natural Law and saw how yummy Mac is. Now I am awaiting how mind blowing your reaction will be when you get to Tyler and Marguerite's story in Ice Queen & Mirror of My Soul. Despite them having to be published as two, besure you buy both books at once. They are one book, and if you only buy the first, thinking to get the second one later, you will shoot yourself. Book one ends on a cliff hanger!!!! Laugh. I learned from my mistake. I bought the first book alone. Then had to wait until the second book was published. And I didn't have an e-reader at that time, so couldn't download the second title from Ellora's Cave.....
Barbara
P.S. Did you like Holding the Cards? It's a quieter book, but several of the characters in it will reappear in the later NoD titles, and get their own story, plus follow ups on the main couple.....
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Yes, I like Holding all the Cards and I did post a review in that thread. I loved Marcus!! Cannot wait to read his story in Rough Canvas! Will be picking up the next two after May 1st. SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Saint Maria wrote:
Well,

I wanted to drop a line today and let everyone know that I just finished up Natural Law last night!! OMG!! This book was so hot and I do not even know where to start it was so good.

I loved, loved, loved Mac and I can see now why everyone on this forum wants him for their personal play thing. The man was smokin. I mean come on; who would not love a man who wants to play slave to you and lets you tie him up? Yummy, just yummy!!

I loved Vi. She was great and it was fun being introduced to Tyler and some of the other supporting characters. I loved the mystery part of it and I have to say I had no idea who the bad "lady" was until the end. Fabulous!!

I have one more book on backorder this month and another I am reading right now. After the 1st of May, I will be picking up Ice Queen and Mirror of my Soul. Will be back in touch when I get them and a full review after I am done. This is one that I will be reading again cause it was so good!! Great job, Joey!! SM

bounce bounce bounce bounce I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE IT!

Having Mac one side and Ben on the other....The best of both worlds Creepy
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Read Natural Law. I Loved it. It was my first in NoD's books. Definitly have to get the rest. Mac is yummy!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 am

Moira, you are close to drinking the punch. LOL I love it.
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Sandy, What do you mean "drinking the punch" scratch confused
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm

I wonder if Sandy has been drinking the punch?!! SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Law (Book #2)   Natural Law (Book #2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natural Law (Book #2)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next