Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)

Go down 
+3
Dannyfiredragon
Mai
VampireTemptressJaime
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Empty
PostSubject: A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:06 am

From storywitch.com

Mina is the daughter of an unholy union—a mermaid taken by one of the malevolent Dark Ones. While helping to rescue Prime Legion Commander Jonah, she exposed herself as a potentially dangerous weapon, susceptible to the darkness in her own blood. Now, for the general good, Jonah has angels watching over her…

Though Mina is resistant to being protected, her attitude begins to change when David, the human-born angel, is awarded the duty. Looking into his eyes, she can sense that he too knows what it means to fight the darkness within. But—as their passion threatens to take over—will it lead them to Heaven or Hell?

Last edited by VampireTemptressJaime on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mai
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Mai

PostSubject: Re: A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 am

This book blew me away, gotta be my 2nd fav behind Natural Law. I'm almost too embarrassed to admit that I didn't realize that David was that David...well I did figure it out, lol

I wish I had time to re-read it but it'll be there when i'm ready...Mina & David forever my favs!
Back to top Go down
Dannyfiredragon
1st Marked Servant
Dannyfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

I really enjoyed this book, guess I will re-read it soon
Back to top Go down
http://loveromancesandmore.blogspot.com/
SiNn
2nd Marked Servant
SiNn

PostSubject: Re: A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 am

deff be havento get this series now for sure hearing such god thingsabout it
Back to top Go down
tasteydd

PostSubject: Withces Beauty   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm

David and Mina are favourite story by far. I can't tell you guys how many times I've read this book. I've read the vampire series and I always come back to this one book from the Daughters of Arianne Series. In the future i hope to see more of David and Mina..... hmmm maybe they'll have twins, I see so much potential for them and when David becomes a full fledged angel after 50yrs how will it affect them.
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: David and Mina's Vignette   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Just saw in the newsletter that the DM vignette is postponed for very good reasons. Wanted to say no worries. We-all will be busy too with the holidays and I'm sure that Mina, the witch, will see the auspiciousness of having a vignette in the early days of our modern new year.

So edit away on Jacob and Lyssa, so looking forward to this story and we'll look for David and his recalcitrant love in January.
Back to top Go down
MasonLover
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 pm

When I read the first mermaid book I did not know that David, was "the" David from Ice Queen/Mirror, not until an email I received from the "Mistress Herself" indicating that fact, then of course I could not wait to read AWB, which blew me away. I loved their story.

I can wait until the new year to read their vignette. I am hoping that Mina is perhaps not as recalcitrant. Maybe true love has mellowed her tentacles just a little.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Minuet
Fan
Fan
Minuet

PostSubject: More Tears...Raging Tears   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

I thought the first book was good, and it was, but...

THIS book was even better!

I may not have cried nearly as much as the first book but the many tears I did shed were right alongside Mina's as she experienced the consequences of her self-induced despair and heart-rending guilt over destroying what she didn't even know she loved. The self-discovery of re-evaluating the balance of her life and how love didn't just fit into it but added to it was a poignant journey. David was an amazingly real and vibrant character. I'll have to read the other books he's featured in!

Joey, you sure know how to spin a great story! I normally don't care much for fantasy romance but this series is tops. I'll be starting the 3rd book tonight!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)   A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Witch’s Beauty (Book #2)
Page 1 of 1