Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board Resolution (Book #1)

Go down 
+11
musette
bernmtdog
Sandy
FAIRIE
maryde
biteMARwhipMAR
Jennifer Leeland
Dannyfiredragon
MistressKatishka
frloja
VampireTemptressJaime
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

Board Resolution (Book #1) Empty
PostSubject: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 am

From storywitch.com

"Board Resolution" - Book 1 of the Knights of the Board Room Series - Savannah has been groomed since birth to take the reins of her father’s manufacturing empire. Her emotional armor is as tough as the steel used in her factories, and no man is allowed past it. Business partner Matt Kensington realizes that the key to entry is not to ask permission, but to command her submission. Calling on the unique sensual talents of his four-man management team, he engineers an aggressive takeover, determined to rescue the woman he’s always loved from the steel cage she’s manufactured around her heart.
Back to top Go down
frloja
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 am

Just finished reading this story! Can't wait to read the rest of the series! :-)
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 am

You're going to love it. Board Resolution is so far my favorite out of the series, though Lucas and Peters stories were VERY hot. Still, they are no Matthew Lord Kensginton. *swoons, fanning meself*
Back to top Go down
Dannyfiredragon
1st Marked Servant
Dannyfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 pm

It's a really great story. I am looking forward to read the other books in the series
Back to top Go down
http://loveromancesandmore.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 pm

I went looking in my ebooks for this one and discovered I'D NEVER BOUGHT IT!!!!

*gasp*

Appalling!!!!

I bought it and devoured it.

OMG! What an AWESOME book. And one of her first. *shakes head* She's just....brilliant.
Back to top Go down
http://jenniferleeland.com
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Couldn't agree with you more Jen. I bought this one in eBook, read it hundreds of times and finally broke down and ordered Behind the Mask (anthology it first appeared in) Since then I've read the next two Knights of the Boardroom stories, and they were just as excellent. Though Board Resolution still stands out as my absolute favorite!! Mmmmmm, Matt!
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:12 pm

I have all of the books and Savannah and Matt hold such a special place in my heart. Plus Matt is sooooo fucking HOT!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm

I totally want that contraption he built for her.
And WOW! That story had some powerful emotional stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm

I just loved the end of it. With the two of them together for the first time and him asking her to marry him...well not even really asking her but more like telling her. so hot!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm

You know what part got me? When you get to the end and she looks up and says "You don't want me?"

OMG! My heart just broke.

And also, when she finds the place where he'd dug his hand into the screw to keep from lowering her.

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
biteMARwhipMAR
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:47 pm

I was just thinking about that part too! He just wanted her so much but needed her to admit that she wanted him too. So fucking romantic!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:49 pm

And all he had to do was tell her Rule #1!!!!!

I love that part. Her doubt, her fear. It was just SO well done.
I think that's why I've always loved Joey's books. She is able to get that emotional reaction from me.
Back to top Go down
maryde
Region Master
Region Master
maryde

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 am

biteMARwhipMAR wrote:
I have all of the books and Savannah and Matt hold such a special place in my heart. Plus Matt is sooooo fucking HOT!

Does that mean you *LIKE* Matt.... Mar?

lol!
Me too. My favourite of the three so far...
Mary
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Leeland
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan
Jennifer Leeland

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 pm

I just wanted to come back here to say I just reread this one. I LOVE this story.
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:24 am

ME TOO JENNIFER!!!
Back to top Go down
FAIRIE
1st Marked Servant
FAIRIE

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

I haven't had a chance to read these yet. I am going to buy them in sept so I can start them asap. I have a list of books to buy.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Fairie,

It's September! LOL You will love them. Please come back and let us know what you think.

I hope you and the family are doing well.
Back to top Go down
bernmtdog
3rd Marked Servant
bernmtdog

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm

It is such a great series-- ones I always reread-- have I mentioned lately (only about 10 times) how much I am looking forward to Ben's story?
Back to top Go down
FAIRIE
1st Marked Servant
FAIRIE

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Yes ..I have 10 of Joey's books I plan to buy next week !! Finally I can understand what you are all talking about !
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 am

OK, now my attention is grabbed!!! Having acquired (!) and read all of VQ (twice!), NoD and DoA (soon to be twice!) series' and all of Joey's Vignettes, I'm still waiting for Amazon to get their finger out and deliver my KotB series BEFORE I GO MAD!!!!!

Sorry, have calmed myself now....for now anyway..they had better arrive soon
Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:23 am

Oh girl, just wait till you open up Board Resolution and read it!!! Its the best!! You'll be meeting my Matt!!
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 am

LOL! Cant wait, been on order for over two weeks now, when I was halfway through NoD series...I have no nails left now!

Although your Matt will probably have to go some to turn me away from Daegan...its the fangs you see (massive grin!)
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Dont' forgot... You get to meet my Master Ben too!! So hot!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 am

Grrrrr!!! Still not arrived! I'm on school holidays too, plenty of time for a reading marathon with no guilt (not that I have much anyway,lol)

Patience....patience.....(bored sigh) bounce
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Musette,

Patience was never a virtue when it comes to Joey's books. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Resolution (Book #1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next