Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board Resolution (Book #1)

Go down 
+11
musette
bernmtdog
Sandy
FAIRIE
maryde
biteMARwhipMAR
Jennifer Leeland
Dannyfiredragon
MistressKatishka
frloja
VampireTemptressJaime
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Am getting so seriously fed up waiting now....have taken solace in wine!!!

Already finished The Darkest Secret and although I have others to read, I want Joey's books! Told u I'd been spoiled!

I suppose there's always tomorrow......c'mon postie....Hissy Fit
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 pm

PS-I might just add that it is way past dinnertime where I am....I didnt hit the wine after breakfast,lol!

Although it may be a close run thing if that sodding postman doesn't deliver the goods tomorrow.... Doh
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm

OMG...Musette...what to do when you have finished reading a book to hold you over for the postman? LOL
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Aleah....I.Just.Dont.Know!!!! I may just re-start my NoD again as I've only read the whole lot once.
Got a few Christine Feehan to keep my head above water, although not tried her before,also got some Nalini Singh, but, I WANT MY JOEYS!

Am hoping my books arrive tomorrow...there, calmed again,lol
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Musette,

Christine Feehan's Dark Series is always a welcome. So are her Ghostwalker and Leopard Series. The Dark series are vamps but not the grotesque kind. I loke the series myself. Have all her books before I got a hold of Joey's. Now I'm just waiting for the rest.
Nalini Singh's Phycse-Changling series is good as well. Oh well, it seems I can't spell correctly.LOL
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Got halfway thru Psy-Changeling series(which I really loved) before I found Joey, then it all went by the wayside,lol, so I could pick those up and finish them off. Got 1st 3 of Leopard People by CF but not read any yet, so I do have some sustenance to keep me going...but sadly, they all pale into insignificance now!

Will TRY to be patient...but it's just not my strong point,lol!
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Musette,

You are not by yourself. I promise. LOL
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 am

Oh the unholy torture!!!!

Arrived home after rather successful shopping trip (nice shopping,not nasty...new pink leopard print undies,lol, new shorts, new live music dvd/cd!!!) as I couldn't stand waiting for the postie to deliver or not deliver yet again...only to find three parcels on my doorstep!!

Woohoo, I thought, the distraction paid off....but no!

I now have books 2 and 3 of KotB series and another called Virtual Reality.

Oh this is sooooo not fair!! I feel I am now best friends with the hissy fit smiley!!!! Hissy Fit
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 am

LMAO Musette.

Enjoy the reading. I'm sure you have alot of distractions going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

announcement

Ahhhh....the postman delivereth!!!!!

I do not have to murder the postman and bury him in the back garden...as he has finally come up with the goods....I am now in possession of the complete Boardroom Boys set....hallelujah!!!

I shall now retire to my boudoir at 4pm, I will not come out to cook dinner, iron shirts or wash dishes!!!!

Ladies.....talk later....enjoy the peace cheers

Back to top Go down
MistressKatishka
Mistress of the Boardroom
MistressKatishka

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:06 pm

WOO HOO!!! She's taking the plunge ladies!! Another Knights of the Boardroom addict on the way!
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:20 pm

LOOK OUT Y'ALL.... Musette is on a mission.
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

OK, taking a breather for a glass of wine....(otherwise known as getting dinner ready for the troops!)
Holy Moly Ladies....You have soooo been holding out on me!!!!!

Lucas...... been n done.....NEXT!!!!! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:18 pm

And you guys call me a Knights nut!! Well, with me it is just really Master Ben, whose thread has been very quiet lately. Most likly not to much action going on over there until Joey finishs up with Arcane Shot and starts on Ben and Marcie in May. Hope that all our speculating did not give too much of the plot away, but for a book that has even been written yet and we have 16 pages of comments, I think that is pretty good!! SM
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 am

Righto...that's Board Resolution done,lol!

Controlled Response next...yes?
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 am

OK, I have a dilemma...

Do I....do housework and prepare lunch for a friend coming over...

OR

Cancel and read Controlled Response AND Honor Bound instead, and be a terrible friend???

Decisions, decisions....what's a girl to do.......scratch

*sighs with resignation* Later this evening boys....hope my friend appreciates the sacrifice!!!!! Lost My Halo
Back to top Go down
ashN
2nd Marked Servant
ashN

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Finished Board Resolution this weekend!! Wished I could take Savannah's place!!! (panting and fanning myself!!) Book 2 and 3 were sent to new address and won't be moving till this coming weekend so can't read till then Mad Sad Hissy Fit
Back to top Go down
reese
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm

I read the knights out of order. Peter I believe in Honor Bound was first and then Jon in Afterlife. This past weekend I read hmmm Matt in Board Resolution I think. Gosh I hope I got their names right. Still need to read more to get caught up before Ben

Reese
Back to top Go down
ashN
2nd Marked Servant
ashN

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I usually read series out of order. I read Afterlife first. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Reese,

Board Resolution is first, Matt; Controlled Response is 2nd, Lucus. Third, is Honor Bound, Peter and then 4th is Afterlife, Jon. You got all the names right, but not sure if you have read Controlled Response yet. In that one you will meet Marcie, she is Cass's sister, who hooks up with Lucus. It is in CR that you first get a bit of foreshadowing for Hostile Takeover, the eventual Ben and Marcie hookup that will take place soon. Hopefully, by the fall! Hope this helps! SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:04 am

So addictive!
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Very much so! Cannot wait until Book 5, Hostile Takeover! It is gonna be off the charts hot!! SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:25 am

Without a doubt. SM
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Of course I know that Joey is working hard on Master Ben and Marice so I will do my best not to pester too much. I figure maybe the less I pester the faster she will be able to write! LOL, SM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Resolution (Book #1)   Board Resolution (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board Resolution (Book #1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2