Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)

Go down 
+19
FreeSpirit
SuzyR
reese
raeann
Anonymous Me
Aleah
jenna1313
Joey W. Hill
Shiesty23
Mistress Vicki
Boardroom Fan
Saint Maria
pat
Fran
Sandy
Preternatural Addict
musette
maryde
MistressKatishka
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boardroom Fan
2nd Marked Servant
Boardroom Fan

Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 pm

No trouble finding the excerpt on Joey's site. Loved it!!!!! I was interrupted by a neighbor, children and dinner, but it didn't matter. I am so excited for this book. bounce Thank you again Joey. The perfect teaser!
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 am

Ok, I've had a crap day and it's been pouring rain for the last couple of days, so remind me again- who are Alistair and Nina??
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 am

Just found the excerpt!!!!

*swoon...thud* *hits the floor*

I cant wait for this one to come out bounce bounce Better get the tissues out again....looks like a rough ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 am

Fran, Alstair and Nina are the couple from A Vampire's Claim. When Dev goes to them and finds out that Lady Lyssa is visiting; he explains the situation that Lady D has put herself in at the hands of Lord Rushkin or I should say asshole. Maybe that will jog your memory.

I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Fran
2nd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 am

Ok, now I remember, thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
Aleah
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord
Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 am

Not a problem, Fran.

Joey, I can't wait for this book to come out either. Lordy have mercy. Two queens showing their strength and will. A servant to protect hs lady's body, mind, heart, and soul in the Fae world. To protect her in an uncomfortable place so they may have a future that isn't the norm in the two species: vampires and Fae.

I can only say Wow and very excited for this book to come out.

Thank you again for giving us the pleasuable treats and for wanting more.
Back to top Go down
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 am

What a great excerpt! Argh! 136 days is just toooooo long Hissy Fit

Ah well, rereading is going to be a regular part of my schedule now. Will we be getting some other excerpts closer to release, Joey?

I agree with Musette, it looks like a pretty rough road for Lyssa and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 am

CRAP!! I'm at work and can't read it til I get home...DARN IT!

ANON
Back to top Go down
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 am

Joey, Read the excerpt yesterday. It was great, cannot wait for this book to come out. Snow storm on Dec. 7th, no work, spend all day at home reading. Though if I get to the bookstore first thing on 6th, spend all day Tuesday reading.

Jacob, so protective and so in love. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
reese
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

great excerpt and made me wonder if the Fae world could be a spin off series. They have just as much intrigue as the vampire court and a whole different slew of powers.

reese
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Pat, for certain - I always try to give you all about 2-3 excerpts total by the time of the book's release, as long as I can find a couple more that don't do spoilers!

Reese, it introduces several very intriguing characters in that regard - we of course learn more about the Fae lord Keldwyn, then there's the queen herself AND her captain of the guard (wink).
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Chuckle - Aleah, liked the Lord Ruskin, aka Asshole. Yep, that pretty much summed him up!

Glad you all are enjoying the sneak peek at Jacob and Lyssa's next journey. Yes, it's going to be a rough one, but they have each other, and that's always their greatest source of strength - of course!
Back to top Go down
SuzyR
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I can't wait. I read the excerpt. I am hooked. This is going to be painful to wait.
Back to top Go down
FreeSpirit
2nd Marked Servant
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 am

Help!!! I have searched and can't find this excerpt. My days off are coming up and need help. I have found the cover and a note saying the preview is coming but that is it. After reading everyones notes, I decided I can't wait any longer.
tyvm for any help!!!
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:26 am

Hi Free Spirit, yep, I had trouble finding it too...LOL!

Go to Joey's site-storywitch, then click on the Vampire Queen series on the left and the list of books should come up. Here's the link...just hope I did it right!!! Am not the most computer-savvy!
www.storywitch.com
Back to top Go down
FreeSpirit
2nd Marked Servant
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am

Hey Musette,
your link came up perfect. I clicked on Vampire Queen Series and that is where I get the message that the excerpt is coming soon. I must be doing something wrong. I wish I had married the computer geek I went out with in High School Laughing
Thanks
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 am

Click the Vampire Queen series and Bound comes up first. Underneath that synopsis there's a 'click here for more...' link and that takes you to the 'click here to read an excerpt' Voila!!!
Hope this helps....and glad the link worked. That's the first time I've used it!
Back to top Go down
FreeSpirit
2nd Marked Servant
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 am

Musette, I found it THANK YOU

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
VampireTemptressJaime
Mistress of the Boardroom
VampireTemptressJaime

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm a little behind, but I LOVED the excerpt. I can't wait to read this one. So excited to see Lord Mason, too!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey Musette, you did great. Thank you. You know more then what you believe when it comes to the computer.
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:02 am

Sandy, nope, really dont know much!! Getting a bit more confidence...that's a sure sign it's all going to end in tears, lol!
Would much rather whip up a souffle or some huge feast in the kitchen! I know where I belong......Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint Maria
3rd Marked Servant
Saint Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Yeah, reading more D and G! That we know! SM
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

musette wrote:
Sandy, nope, really dont know much!! Getting a bit more confidence...that's a sure sign it's all going to end in tears, lol!
Would much rather whip up a souffle or some huge feast in the kitchen! I know where I belong......Very Happy

You are so silly.
Back to top Go down
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Just realized that Bound is available as an ebook preorder now (no idea how long its been available in that format but realized it today). bounce Very Happy Drool

I know it is silly to be this happy dancing about the preorder when I could get it without preordering the day of release 30 seconds after ordering but I'm really glad that when I wake up in the morning, December 6, it will be sitting there waiting for me to read.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Exciting! Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next