Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)

Go down 
+19
FreeSpirit
SuzyR
reese
raeann
Anonymous Me
Aleah
jenna1313
Joey W. Hill
Shiesty23
Mistress Vicki
Boardroom Fan
Saint Maria
pat
Fran
Sandy
Preternatural Addict
musette
maryde
MistressKatishka
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Grrrr!!!

Just had an email from Amazon stating that my pre-ordered copy of Bound has been delayed and won't be sent to me until 30th January 2012!!!!

I do not accept that!! (SoA ref!)
Back to top Go down
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

musette wrote:
Grrrr!!!

Just had an email from Amazon stating that my pre-ordered copy of Bound has been delayed and won't be sent to me until 30th January 2012!!!!

I do not accept that!! (SoA ref!)

Is that paperback or electronic?
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Paper copy...gotta keep my collection looking nice!

Will probably get both anyway...still annoying though! Mad
Back to top Go down
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Did they say why the delay?

Just listened to My Chemical Romance's Na Na Na. Pretty good!
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Didn't give a reason....they usually don't anyway...the gits!!!

Gotta love MCR....only three weeks and four days til I get to see them in the flesh!!! Woohoo!!! Only wish they wouldn't swear so much....can't play their stuff too loud cos the bad language is very noticable unless it's a radio edit. And I like my music LOUD!!!!

Back to top Go down
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Just listened to Teenagers - LOL! Really liked it.

I wonder if they are expecting a delayed delivery to your distribution center (I'm just assuming that Amazon would distribute from somewhere in England for you rather than send from the States).
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Could somebody help me find the excerpt for Bound by? After a multiple month hiatus for health issues I'm tottering around running into dead ends. A few bread crumbs would be deeply appreciated. Arrow bounce Arrow
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi Doris...it's on Joey's main site www.storywitch.com under BbtVQ book on left, then click on 'read an excerpt.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
ashN
2nd Marked Servant
ashN

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Just preordered for Kindle.
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Tenks MUSETTE, for the directional arrows. Arrow Arrow I'm off to catch up on my reading. Downtown
Back to top Go down
ladykay
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:09 am

I got a question I've read vampire queens servant the first book and have the second book and will soon begin reading...... Do I need to read all 7 books or just them to and bound by the vampire queen? because I want to read about Joey and Lyssa... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 am

Lady Kay, good morning! If you've read Vampire Queen's Servant and Mark of the Vampire Queen, then you're good to go to read Bound by the Vampire Queen. There are characters from other books that appear in this book, so you may get some minor spoilers for their books, but if that' s not a concern, you're all set!

Also, the forum has recently moved over to a new location, www.jwhconnection.com. This site will be closed down sometime in the near future, but you can find all the same good stuff over at the new site. Since it's a whole new host, you do need to register like you did here, but once you do that, you navigate away, come back, click on the forum link and you're all set to go! Email me if you need any help with that, storywitch@storywitch.com. Thanks again for your question!
Back to top Go down
ladykay
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanx I am a member to the other site now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 am

Wonderful! :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)   Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bound by the Vampire Queen (Book #8)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3