Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holding The Cards (Book #1)

Go down 
+11
behalf23
Saint Maria
Sandy
Lauralee
Terry
doris gomez
tinal13
JerryT
Dannyfiredragon
Jennifer Leeland
VampireTemptressJaime
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rosa NoMore
Fan
Fan
Rosa NoMore

Holding The Cards (Book #1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding The Cards (Book #1)   Holding The Cards (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 am

Downloaded and read "Holding the Cards" Friday evening. While I loved "Natural Order," I think this story was even more touching. It's hard to remember that the entire story takes place over a matter of a few days, but the affection and regard the characters have for one another is entirely believable and heartwarming. Marcus and Lauren show that compersion and cooperation between dominants can combine to bring healing to another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frombeneaththerose.com
pat
3rd Marked Servant
pat

PostSubject: Re: Holding The Cards (Book #1)   Holding The Cards (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I loved Holding the Cards as well Rosa. In fact, I think it and Rough Canvas are my two favorite NOD books (although I love Natural Law as well).
Back to top Go down
Rosa NoMore
Fan
Fan
Rosa NoMore

PostSubject: Re: Holding The Cards (Book #1)   Holding The Cards (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Oops. Had a brain f*rt - that was "Natural Law" not "Natural Order." See how mesmerized "Holding the Cards" has left me? Incoherent, hot and bothered! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.frombeneaththerose.com
raeann
3rd Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Holding The Cards (Book #1)   Holding The Cards (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Just started (sort of, read Natural Law already) NoD, I loved Holding the Cards!! Can't wait to read more of Marcus and Thomas, but I'm going to try and read this series in order.

Lauren and Josh, two wounded people healing each other with the help of their guardian angel (Marcus).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding The Cards (Book #1)   Holding The Cards (Book #1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding The Cards (Book #1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2