Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Mistress (Book #5)

Go down 
+20
HelenB
doris gomez
Jennifer Leeland
winnie
Mai
bernmtdog
bethanylee
Joey W. Hill
maryde
Karen
Terry
behalf23
Sandy
StellaPrice
Rebekah
SiNn
biteMARwhipMAR
Ioana
Dannyfiredragon
VampireTemptressJaime
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Wow girl! That's dedication,lol! Tripping the boss, great stuff Twisted Evil

I didnt go to work, but did read Trinity for probably about 10 hours non-stop....growling menacingly everytime either of the males in my household dared interrupt me,lolol!!! You'd think they'd know better wouldn't you??? Mad

They're learning.......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:01 pm

LOL! Well, I tend to not sleep at all if I get a hold of a good read...but right now I can't sleep until my man, comes and checks under the flippin bed...my darn sister gave me one of her scary books to read...I KNEW I should have chosen the one that didn't seem so scary. I may read V.T just to get my mind in a happy place...

ANON
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:49 am

Anonymous Me wrote:
LOL! Well, I tend to not sleep at all if I get a hold of a good read...but right now I can't sleep until my man, comes and checks under the flippin bed...my darn sister gave me one of her scary books to read...I KNEW I should have chosen the one that didn't seem so scary. I may read V.T just to get my mind in a happy place...

ANON

LOL!

Will definitely be in a happy place....mine's never outta there!!!!

Don't really like the scary stuff...I'm such a wimp, Doctor Who can set me off Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:01 am

LMAO...Dr. Who! Yep...you definitely should stay away from the hardcore horror novels. Very Happy

I don't really read them myself.. I unfortunately lost a bet that's why I have to read it...BUT I read the first two chapters of V.M last night and I'm in my happy zone...I just love the first scene with Gideon and Anwyn in the Queen's chamber ...siiiiigh. Smile

ANON
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Oooh Anon, you have such a treat waiting for you...... No Good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:15 pm

What treat? What treat? Where's the treat? Where, where where!! bounce

ANON
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Treat(s) plural,lol!!!!

Ditch the scary book and settle in with my fave fave fave vamp books ever. Mistress and Trinity...ooh, got shivers now....In Love

Sod it, ditching Eternal Rider...again....Vampire Mistress...am on me way!!! Lil\' Mistress Switch Thirsty Vampire
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm

musette wrote:
Treat(s) plural,lol!!!!

Ditch the scary book and settle in with my fave fave fave vamp books ever. Mistress and Trinity...ooh, got shivers now....In Love

Sod it, ditching Eternal Rider...again....Vampire Mistress...am on me way!!! Lil\' Mistress Switch Thirsty Vampire

LMAO!!...Right there wit ya sister...I have V.M open on my desk top right now at work...really should do that report...screw it..it can wait... What a Face

ANON
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:49 pm

It's evening here....dinner done, (some) chores done....Mistress is here...the males in the house also know it's "Interrupt at your peril" time,lol!

Sod the report, go on....be a rebel!!! Twisted Evil Lost My Halo treats are a-waitin!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:01 pm

musette wrote:
It's evening here....dinner done, (some) chores done....Mistress is here...the males in the house also know it's "Interrupt at your peril" time,lol!

Sod the report, go on....be a rebel!!! Twisted Evil Lost My Halo treats are a-waitin!!!!

LOL! Already bad...I have saved the report and put it away... Twisted Evil

ANON
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Oh bravo Anon!!!

Enjoy Club Atlantis......

(Dont forget to get ya fan out...might get a bit warm there Creepy )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:14 pm

LOL! Fanning away...LOVE these darn characters!!

ANON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Mistress (Book #5)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5