Fans of Joey W. Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE JOEY W. HILL FAN FORUM!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Mistress (Book #5)

Go down 
+20
HelenB
doris gomez
Jennifer Leeland
winnie
Mai
bernmtdog
bethanylee
Joey W. Hill
maryde
Karen
Terry
behalf23
Sandy
StellaPrice
Rebekah
SiNn
biteMARwhipMAR
Ioana
Dannyfiredragon
VampireTemptressJaime
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am

Once I read a book then go on to another
I have to refresh my brain on the first
book. Nothing stays in my head for long!
scratch
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

OH YES,

BARBARA, that's a good idea about the 3X5 cards. At sometime maybe we could start a "Joey's Words of Wisdom" thread. I have several quotes taken from her books that really speak to the heart--now if I could just FIND them among all my notes. There is even a wonderful quote from "Taking the Gloves Off" #9 that someone referenced about fools loving the best of all. Sumpin to think about.

And yes, WINNIE, I too can retain the basic storyline but I lose all the fascinating flourishes that so enrich a tale. I can barely remember the scene in Mark of the Vampire Queen where Lady L, Jacob and Gideon have a threesome. I'm planning to go back and reread that too. If anybody has a page number for that let me know.

And SANDY when it comes to avoiding pain I'm an expert and having to wait months for a resolution to a story is PAIN as far as I'm concerned. But, hey, it's all good, now I can discuss VM and help refresh everybody's memory before VT comes out.

Doris bounce Downtown bounce Is that middle emoticon a book symbol? I'm using it that way--a lot--hope so.
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 pm

doris......I find myself reread ALL good
part in all books. I can't get enought of
the GOOD parts!!!! No Good
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Mistress of the Boardroom
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Doris, good thinking.
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:15 pm

OH YES,

WINNIE, I know about your fixation on da' good parts and I'm right there witcha.

SANDY-what's good thinking discussing VM or starting a words of wisdom thread???

What about that emoticon--it says "downtown" and I don't know what that means.

Doris
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm

MORE TO LOVE ABOUT VAMPIRE MISTRESS

I love that outfit Anwym: lacy silk camisole, black poured on latex pants. little black hi-heeled boots with tinkling charms attached to the red laces. Oh, and the tiny razors imbedded in her nails.WOW! To die for. How does Joey dream them up--good question, I think I'll ask her.

I love the tension between Gideon, the human and Daegan, the vamp, neither formally attached to Anwyn, both wanting her, each crowding the other while trying to make nice because she wants it that way. Such a tangled psychological web. Great beginning, we're swept into the drama immediately.

Lil\' Mistress Doris
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Doris, It is a great book isn't it!!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 pm

doris gomez wrote:

And SANDY when it comes to avoiding pain I'm an expert and having to wait months for a resolution to a story is PAIN as far as I'm concerned. But, hey, it's all good, now I can discuss VM and help refresh everybody's memory before VT comes out.

Doris bounce Downtown bounce Is that middle emoticon a book symbol? I'm using it that way--a lot--hope so.

doris gomez wrote:
SANDY-what's good thinking discussing VM or starting a words of wisdom thread???

Sorry for not being so clear Doris. I like the way you think. I read VT many moons ago (can I say that?). My only problem is that my TBR list keeps growing. There is no doubt that I will read VM again. Probably back to back with VT
Back to top Go down
dgomez

PostSubject: Thanks Winnie and Sandy   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 pm

WINNIE: Yes it is a great book-almost to the end but really grooving on the story.

SANDY: Thanks for the clarification. Is this a book emoticon? Downtown or is he drinking?

Opinions anyone.

Doris
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 pm

I thought it was boobs. Kind like May West movements. But as I keep looking at I think it is a book. LOL

I really have no clue
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I was just cruising through here tonight, about to put the dogs to bed and saw Doris's question. You probably already found the page # where the threesome between Gideon, Lyssa and Jacob starts, but just in case...ahem (I am going to say this with a straight face), the page # where the scene starts is 69. No lie. (wink)

Bernmtdog, I really do wish I could write more/faster (laughter), because you all make it so worthwhile...! All right, off I go to tuck furry children into bed, but thanks for this thread. Gave me a smile tonight...
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Sandy wrote:
I thought it was boobs. Kind like May West movements. But as I keep looking at I think it is a book. LOL

I really have no clue

boobs..........that is funny! I
thought it was a book!
Sandy, where is your mind I wonder.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
doris gomez
3rd Marked Servant
doris gomez

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm

SANDY Sweetie,

If it's Mae West's boobs, where is the rest of her??? But I gotta say boobs did occur to me too, so don't feel bad.

JOEY, thanks for the page number. I hadn't found it yet and I wanted to because it's referenced a lot in VM.

D bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 am

I have just finished Vampire Trinity, loved it! So now I am re-reading Vampire Mistress so I can start Vampire Trinity again.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:11 pm

HelenB wrote:
I have just finished Vampire Trinity, loved it! So now I am re-reading Vampire Mistress so I can start Vampire Trinity again.

HelenB, you are hilarious. Happy reading...over again.
Back to top Go down
winnie
Territory Overlord
Territory Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 pm

HelenB wrote:

A girl after our own hearts!!!! You go!!
Back to top Go down
Joey W. Hill
The Author Mistress
The Author Mistress
Joey W. Hill

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh, additional note - Doris, that outfit Anwyn wore that you liked - Kelly (KLSmith) wore it at AAD, and wore it beautifully! If you've bounced over to my blog you've seen her and Miss Mindy as formidable duo Lady Daniela and Anwyn. Now there's a pair I'd like to go out on the town with (both the actual ladies AND the characters)!
Back to top Go down
stars0921
1st Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 am

So I just had to post, that I finally got to start reading Vampire Mistress on Sat Night, I'm about 3/4 though and I'm really loving this trio!!! I just got to the part where Gideon called Jacob to ask him if he has had sex with guys for Lyssa. I had to laugh out loud at that part! But so intriguing at the same time. I love the conversations and interaction between those too! But anyways this book is smoking hot, can't wait to keep reading. Damn job gets in the way of everything! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=507796694
Sandy
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Amanda, you are right. The Trio is awesome. I love when there are scenes in a book that tickle me to out loud laughter. Glad you like. Cannot wait until you get to the end.
Back to top Go down
stars0921
1st Marked Servant

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:24 am

Ok just finished and oh so badly do I want to jump right in the Vampire Trinity, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm dying to find out what happens between the three of them. I mean I can kind of guess....(hehe) but I can't wait to see it unfold. Oh the anticipation!! One of my favorite parts was when Gideon was in Daegan's closet and starts to fantasize about him coming up behind him... *shiver*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=507796694
DizzyMsLizzy23
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:47 am

I am in love with this book!! the trio is amazing... the sexual tension between Gideon and Daegan is just amazing!! Anwyn is one lucky chick, I wish I was her... I can't wait to read more of this trio...
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

DizzyMsLizzy23 wrote:
I am in love with this book!! the trio is amazing... the sexual tension between Gideon and Daegan is just amazing!! Anwyn is one lucky chick, I wish I was her... I can't wait to read more of this trio...

Couldn't agree more DizzyMsLizzy23!!!

These two books are my favourites (Mistress & Trinity) just something about the characters in these especially get to me. I love all Joey's writings....but these are just.....phew!! Just love 'em! Drool Drool
Back to top Go down
DizzyMsLizzy23
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:09 am

i'm currently working on vampire trinity right now... i'm a big fan of m/m so i hope to see more of that in this book... all i know is the relationship is confusing but so totally works!! i love it!!
Back to top Go down
musette
3rd Marked Servant
musette

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:34 am

Yeah, the relationship is confusing, intriguing and everything in-between!

Cant really explain why I love it so much (am sooo NOT a writer,lol!) dont think it's because of the m/m part as my feelings are that love is love, no matter who it is. Just love the dynamic between them all.

I read the whole book in one sitting, yep, that's how much I love them,lol!! (But then you have Round 1 & 2 to look forward to over in Vignettes, Round 3 due in around 10 days....not that I'm pacing or anything....) bounce bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Me
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm

musette wrote:

I read the whole book in one sitting, yep, that's how much I love them,lol!! (But then you have Round 1 & 2 to look forward to over in Vignettes, Round 3 due in around 10 days....not that I'm pacing or anything....) bounce bounce Very Happy

WOW...one whole sitting eh? I read it in two days...damn near gave myself a migraine...but it was worth it! I stayed up all night...and went to work. Nearly pushed my boss down some stairs when I dozed for maybe a second or two when we were going down them. She thought I tripped.Laughing

ANON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Mistress (Book #5)   Vampire Mistress (Book #5) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Mistress (Book #5)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next